FMF exhaust ?

Started by rzr ridr, October 22, 2010, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

I put a fmf exhaust on my rzr and was wondering about the spark aresstor do you take out the tube when you take out the screen ???it sounds better with out the tube but do I need that for back preasure? help me out ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

No you dont need it, it silences the noise more than anything

rzr ridr

#2
Thanks Tyler :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

the little red button  "nitrous"  go baby go
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

SuperCoop

Hey RZR are you sure that you installed the exhaust properly??? You are checking the wrong end.  :o ;) :D


rzr ridr

 rolback1 LMAO you mean that's not the muffler :o :o :o I was kissing her for making it over that double ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

What will you do for her if she gets you over the step up??? :T

rzr ridr

 :o :o :o Ahhh man :R im gonna throw a  <nanaparty> and :groupies.gif and :Hug.gif and well you know ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Get over the step up, Hershie might be running around to the back and plugging up the exhaust his damn-self.

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on October 24, 2010, 06:38:57 PM
Get over the step up, Hershie might be running around to the back and plugging up the exhaust his damn-self.
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1  lmao Paul good one your probably right :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com