Injury Update

Started by Paul_S, October 20, 2010, 12:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

I have had a lot of people ask about how the riders who got injured this past week are doing.

I have spoken to Jessies dad and he is doing much better, he should be out of hospital tomorrow.

Similarly with Bard, he seems much better and is also looking to be out of hospital tomorrow. We are going to try and get Lawson to take over Bards sponge bath duty.

rzr ridr

Thanks for the update paul!!! im gonna leave the sponge bath comment alone ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

Hope they both get out of the hospital soon and have a speedy recovery. 


2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad