Race At Bithlo Motorsports This Saturday!!!

Started by MXRACER86, May 10, 2005, 10:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXRACER86

This saturday(5/14/05) there is a race at bithlo motorsports!!
There will be three ATV classes!  A, B and C
Gates open at 4:00p.m.!!!! Racing starts at 7:00p.m.!
We need as much quads as we can get!!! Please come and race!!!
I will be racing as well , on a blue YFZ450 #469 ,so if you see me stop by and say HI!

Thanks Everyone who comes!

                                                            JOE
                                                                #469
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

MXRACER86

When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

4 racers here 2 A, 1 B, 1 C. Will be there ;D

qt314nfla

I need to go to Bass Pro over there sometime.  So I may consider going over Saturday then heading out to see y'all at the track.  Anyone over there got a couch in case I'm too wiped to drive?

Mrs.Nightbreed

Change that: 1-A, 2-B, 2-C

QT: I don't have a couch but I DO have an air-mattress you can have for a night ;D

MXRACER86

Thanks everyone for coming.  There should be some good racing staurday night!
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

500ex

i'll be there racing c class on the wifes yfz.i'm a woods racer but i need to ride.

MXRACER86

It is great that your comin to the race! We need as much people as we can get.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

superstar

bringin the whole fam damily, itll be the first motorcross race weve been to. Not planning on ridin but we'll be there. Oh yeah wheres the track?? Kinda familiar w/the bithlo and christmas area. Can i take 417 to 50 and head east.

MXRACER86

Just follow 50 to you see the big "Speed World" sign and the yellow school bus. Then just turn down the dirt road where the Bithlo motorsports sign is.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

500ex

noticed that the race is not listed on their website... ??? but also noticed there isn't much of anything listed on their website in regards to practice or events....

would hate to get there to find out there isn't an event...

MXRACER86....U sure it is tomorrow?

Thanks

MXRACER86

TRUST ME!!! I have there schedule right in front of me. ;)
I been racing every race for the past couple of months.  There web site does not have anything listed!
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

qt314nfla

QuoteChange that: 1-A, 2-B, 2-C

QT: I don't have a couch but I DO have an air-mattress you can have for a night ;D
Thanks for the offer.  I may take you up on that another time.  Something came up and I am not going to be able to make it to the races tonight.  Good luck to anyone racing.

superstar

Just got home, we had a great time, lots of 2 wheelers, the lil guys are awesome to watch, some of those fellas ride really good.

500ex

you guys are alot of talk and no show.me and mxracer86 had a blast.if all the people who talked about racing would actually go do it the pits would be packed.

qt314nfla

Don't look at me as far as racing goes.  I'm on a ute.  I was just going to come over and watch you guys out there.

MXRACER86

Hey "Mrs. Nightbreed" I thought you were coming with five riders???? ???
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

superstar

Which one of you guys were spittin and sputterin around and had to go to the pits? What was wrong?

MXRACER86

that was "500EX", his quad was running too rich I think.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Quad32x

Did  anybody  happen  to  see  a  fat  guy  on  a  GasGas ? [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Mrs.Nightbreed

QuoteHey "Mrs. Nightbreed" I thought you were coming with five riders???? ???

I went out there and practiced Friday night and beat myself up pretty good. The rear shock went out and took my knees with it.... :'(  My husband and crew ended up going to Hardrock on Saturday. I stayed home with the kids :-[  Sorry...... I really wanted to go but it didn't work out for me this week....

superstar

Gas, Gas?? Is that what that was? I couldnt for the life of me figure out what you were ridin. Ive never seen one out in the wild before. I didnt realize they were a two stroke. I was boggled. Looked like it was fast!!

MXRACER86

I was on the YFZ450 #469,  that  gas gas ripped a holeshot on me and 500EX!!!
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Quad32x

Ok.  Dont  start  thinking  Im  the  fat  guy !!! :o    That  was  my  buddy  Steve , on  here  hes  GASGASMAN. ;)   I  was  going  to  come  but -------------- ::)    I  didnt  believe  him  when  he  told  me  he  got  the  holeshot  but  then  again  thats  alot  of  weight  over  the  back  tires !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

superstar

Sure did, he was smokin til he got out of wak in one of the corners.