Main Menu

TT racing

Started by YamahaBabe27, September 16, 2010, 09:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YamahaBabe27

Hey  I use to race at Thunderbowl a lot. I was wondering if there is ever any TT races there anymore?
Thanks
Paige
Paige

cj

not yet ,but hopefully soon !!

OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY

Hey Guys, we hope back TT racing at Ocala Micro Speedway (Thunderbowl) by mid October. I will keep everyone updated as we progress!!

I have been looking for a Rototiller to fit on a tractor, If anyone has a line on one please give me a call.
Thanks Bill 352-279-6218 or e-mail wmcleary@bellsouth.net

Sandbagger11

TT Track would be nice! :)
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

jayman

There is supposed to be a race on the 16th of this month @ Thunderbowl.  I called Bill today for info but git the voice mail...so far no call back
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

2 wheeled flat tracker

Here's the link to the flyer, please call all of your friends and come out to support Bill, he needs a good turnout if you guys want this to be a regular event.


http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,43490.0.html

Gulley421

to those of you who sold all your TT/FT stuff over our long break, I am now selling my stuff (sway bars, rims and tires) Let me know if anyone is interested Scott 813-924-7593 Everything is is excellent shape dura-blue, itp, dwt & hoosier.
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Gulley421

Quote from: Gulley421 on October 14, 2010, 05:06:24 PM
to those of you who sold all your TT/FT stuff over our long break, I am now selling my stuff (sway bars, rims and tires) Let me know if anyone is interested Scott 813-924-7593 Everything is is excellent shape dura-blue, itp, dwt & hoosier.
prices and description of  FT/TT items are posted on the buy, sell/trade post
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Sandbagger11

Just found out that this TT race has been moved to Sat Oct 30th.
07 Maxium TT Vet champ