Halloween weekend looks to be Great!!!!

Started by SuperCoop, October 18, 2010, 07:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperCoop

This Weekend for me was one of the best weekends out at the plex for the series. Thanks Paul and Matt!!!  It was down on attendance a little, and we missed all that didn't make it. But that being said there was the entertainment factor of the Pro class with Jeremy Lawson, T.C. Nales, Aaron Arter, and Mike Walsh was incredible.... Jen will have pictures to follow before to long I'm sure. The finish line jump is looking smaller when all the pros, two vets and one intermediate rider "Matt" with the heal clicker is clearing that now, not to mention all the dirt bikes........
The track was the best its been for racing, and almost all corners had two competitive grooves, allowing some great passing in the corners, didn't mean that the strongest motors won, and it made it for some great close tight packs of racing, no one really ran off with the win, but it was great to watch and even better to be in there racing. Thanks again Paul and Matt, and tell Don Blu thanks for the great grooming job and i can not wait for Halloween, for the series race and watching that Polaris in the rear view mirror on the drag strip.....Life is really good, and we all wish Jesse Peterson and Bard a speedy recovery !!!!!

Paul_S

Thank you sir, there really was some good racing.

The double points halloween race should have some good numbers.

We just have to figure out how to get Matt to run the race at the speed he practices, time to break out Dreths old bullhorn.

It was good watching Erik Rice on that 525 Outlaw spanking your LTR, I love those Halloween themes plastics and graphics, going to have to ask Jeckles, where his buddy picked them up from.

JECKELS

I have to agree with Supercoop, I have not had that much fun on a track since the TRBD games. As for Eric, He should be comming on-line here soon. Can't wait to see the pics from this weekend, and looking forward to Halloween. Paul what is the earliest that I can come out for that weekend? Was thinking about thursday afternoon.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on October 18, 2010, 09:21:40 AM
I have to agree with Supercoop, I have not had that much fun on a track since the TRBD games. As for Eric, He should be comming on-line here soon. Can't wait to see the pics from this weekend, and looking forward to Halloween. Paul what is the earliest that I can come out for that weekend? Was thinking about thursday afternoon.

No problem sir, but if you arrive early, like on a Thursday...expect to end up with a shovel or something like it in your hand at some point  ;D ;D ;D ;D

You might be able to ride the big track Thursday, if we get it groomed on Friday, but if it happens earlier in the week, then you won't. I am shooting for Friday though with the dozer.

JECKELS

Not a problem will bring some tools with me. Right now I would consider digging a trench a vacation.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on October 18, 2010, 10:09:58 AM
Not a problem will bring some tools with me. Right now I would consider digging a trench a vacation.

Got a chain saw, we really need some help clearing those tree like bushes on the sides of the jump  :o

JECKELS

08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

RRBABY

Hello all
I got the graphics from a place in North Carolina called PC Graphics.  I think their site is www.gopc.com.  Really enjoyed the racing, plan on making it my "home" track.
RRBABY
1991 FMC MX Champion
1992 FMC MX Champion
2006 ATVA MX National #5 40+
2007 ATVA MX National #2 40+
2011 SDTA Open Quad #2

RRBABY

Correction, the site is www.ridepg.com.  They do quad and bike graphics
1991 FMC MX Champion
1992 FMC MX Champion
2006 ATVA MX National #5 40+
2007 ATVA MX National #2 40+
2011 SDTA Open Quad #2

rzr ridr

Yes that was some great racing thanks Paul and Matt.I hope mike and Jessie are OK and wish them a speedy recovery!!! Matt please stop doing heal clickers over the finish line >:( Chris that finish line still looks as big as it did the first time I saw it :'( and as good as your riding now I cant wait to see you ride when you heal up ;D snackpack you did a great job with Jessie :ThumbsUp.gif missed everyone who didnt make it.caint wait till the next one ;D ;D ;D hey paul thanks for letting me win that lap even though I know you were playing with me I was ALL OUT and still thought you were gonna pass me I was just trying to stir up as much dust as I could so you couldnt see ;D ;D ;D THANKS EVERYONE THAT WAS A BLAST!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Andy9933

Sounds like a great time, sorry I missed it. I had a XC race.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

SuperCoop

Andy,
   It was cool last weekend, Sunday a whole crew of guys with a few Raptor 700's from Stark were there just riding, and a couple had some real nasty sounding bikes, I was giving the heads up for the halloween event, sounds like they may come back, so bring the 700, they said no MX, the bikes to heavy, i told that you can jump one, come check it out..... Sounds like some more bikes for the drags... Should be great time as always at the Plex.

snackpac74

Super Coop is right on it was an awsome race day.  From the weather to the track to the people that where there,  We had a blast.  ;D Hope that Jesse and bard can get better soon.   Our get well prays go out to you guys.  Still hoping that I can make the halloween weekend but it doesn't look like it.   :'(
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

snackpac74


It was good watching Erik Rice on that 525 Outlaw spanking your LTR, I love those Halloween themes plastics and graphics, going to have to ask Jeckles, where his buddy picked them up from.[/quote]


All this talk about the 525 and LTR's kicking AZZ.  ;D   And I am sure everybody will correct me if I am worng but Didn't a HONDA come in first?    :dunno.gif

Just saying....   
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

snackpac74

Yeah well at least I showed up and ran hard for me.  I may have been a lap down but I was there......  LOL  ;D 
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Paul_S

Quote from: snackpac74 on October 21, 2010, 08:46:43 PM

It was good watching Erik Rice on that 525 Outlaw spanking your LTR, I love those Halloween themes plastics and graphics, going to have to ask Jeckles, where his buddy picked them up from.


All this talk about the 525 and LTR's kicking AZZ.  ;D   And I am sure everybody will correct me if I am worng but Didn't a HONDA come in first?    :dunno.gif

Just saying....   
[/quote]

Not exactly, Tantillo's Hybrid won...Honda, I guess so, but not exactly your run of the mill 450r

snackpac74

Quote from: Paul_S on October 21, 2010, 09:15:18 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on October 21, 2010, 08:46:43 PM

It was good watching Erik Rice on that 525 Outlaw spanking your LTR, I love those Halloween themes plastics and graphics, going to have to ask Jeckles, where his buddy picked them up from.


All this talk about the 525 and LTR's kicking AZZ.  ;D   And I am sure everybody will correct me if I am worng but Didn't a HONDA come in first?    :dunno.gif

Just saying....   

Not exactly, Tantillo's Hybrid won...Honda, I guess so, but not exactly your run of the mill 450r
[/quote]
Never said anything about the 450r ::) Just that it was a HONDA  :o that out ran the 525 and LTR.   
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Andy9933

Quote from: SuperCoop on October 19, 2010, 11:13:49 AM
Andy,
   It was cool last weekend, Sunday a whole crew of guys with a few Raptor 700's from Stark were there just riding, and a couple had some real nasty sounding bikes, I was giving the heads up for the halloween event, sounds like they may come back, so bring the 700, they said no MX, the bikes to heavy, i told that you can jump one, come check it out..... Sounds like some more bikes for the drags... Should be great time as always at the Plex.

Thats cool! I'm not sure if im going to make it, but i will try.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

SuperCoop

Won't be the same without you and the family if you don't come!!!! Good to see you and Sammy Friday!!!!

08KFX450r

If I dont recall, the honda won the old mans class, didnt it? Who won the top open class? I do believe first place was a suzuki, second was a suzuki, and third was a suzuki, I wonder why no polarazz or hondas????

Andy9933

Quote from: SuperCoop on October 23, 2010, 11:21:16 PM
Won't be the same without you and the family if you don't come!!!! Good to see you and Sammy Friday!!!!

It was great to see you and mike too!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

SuperCoop

Andy , R U gping to be ablr to make it???? Cool if you can.

snackpac74

I AM HOME ;D  should be at the plex in the afternoon :P
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com