TOP DAWG DRAG RACE THROW DOWN!!!!! Halloween LTR's are poop!!!

Started by SuperCoop, September 23, 2010, 06:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperCoop

Don't forget that when you use a chainsaw spark plug to mix your gas and oil.  ;D

Paul_S

Quote from: Paul_S on September 30, 2010, 01:11:50 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on September 30, 2010, 12:53:13 PM
Yeah watch brown he cleaned the air filter out.   rolback1

I found a newish spark plug in a chain saw that seized up, the threads match, although it's about 1/2" longer..I am guessing that is so the spark is further down into the cylinder thingy, so should create a little more power. I am on my way outside to try it now.

Help.............................

OK, I put in the longer plug and it fired right up, it make a terrible noise, ran for about 30 seconds and just died right out.

I tried hitting the starter button, but it will not turn over....does anyone know what would cause the spark plug to kill the battery.  :N :N

rzr ridr

 rolback1 come on bro surely you didnt put a longer plug in :( if so you effed it up good :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 30, 2010, 03:03:35 PM
rolback1 come on bro surely you didnt put a longer plug in :( if so you effed it up good :o :o :o

Effed up my battery  :o

rzr ridr

Nah bro the motor :o if you put a longer plug then your head could be cracked broke piston etc :( :( you playin with me I hope ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

its OK Razr, paul put the plug in backwords, and inside out.... ;) ;)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

He wired the starter in with the plug wire. He read it in the how to section of the madison news paper
> heard it gives you more power>
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

rzr ridr

 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 man yall aint right!!! he had me going rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S


rzr ridr

 :( :( :( me...what was it dawg?I thought you was messin around :(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on October 01, 2010, 12:52:03 PM
:( :( :( me...what was it dawg?I thought you was messin around :(

Your fine cuz...just looking for an answer to my drained battery problem  :N

rzr ridr

#36
Oh ok did you take sand paper to your magneto?sometimes that helps is it the ktm?also check your ground to the voltage regulator!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

Its a set up,  ;) ;) ;)OH NO MY BIKE IS BROKE, I CAN'T RACE!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( We can pull start it, there isn't much compression in a Outlaw 525 :P :P :P

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on October 04, 2010, 08:52:45 PM
Its a set up,  ;) ;) ;)OH NO MY BIKE IS BROKE, I CAN'T RACE!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( We can pull start it, there isn't much compression in a Outlaw 525 :P :P :P

I tried pull starting it behind the ice cream truck, but the tires were locked up in every gear  :o

I'm thinking my problems may be greater than the battery.

I did pull the plug, but I must have cross threaded it or something, the tip was all bent up  :-\

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Paul_S

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on October 04, 2010, 09:21:34 PM
Paul  Im here for ya buddy hope this help you find your problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1IpHD2UNPA


Thanks for the tip sir, but mine is a KTM, I just have Polaris Plastics.  :o


SuperCoop

The color isn't orange, and yours didnt Kost to much. Not a KTM, Just an Po po Polaris outlaw. Sorry i stuttered there..... ;) ;)

08KFX450r

HAHA, ur hilarious, another good one, oh and Paul is probably goin to say F.U.B. ;D

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!


SuperCoop

It just hit me Paul, why you always say FUB, and its been wearing me out trying to figure it out.  Jealosy won't get you anywere......  :-\ :-\ :-\     FUB stands for "fits under bike", dont be a hater, you can probobly fit under the Cat ;D ;D ;D

SuperCoop

I see that you keep changing the title on this post, but you hit the nail on the head with this one.......If the LTR's are POOP,  That would make the outlaw a vegetable "CORN" :-[ :-[ You being a vegetarian it was destiny for you to buy one....... ::) ::)

JECKELS

08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

You guys know what I have to say on the subject f................. hold on, you know the rest  :-*

SuperCoop


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com