Top Dawg MX Relay Race - Halloween

Started by Paul_S, September 21, 2010, 10:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JECKELS

I am privileged enough to be on the ECPro's.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

rzr ridr

Im proud to know team ECP and gonna be even more proud to beat the brakes off any ECP sxs racer ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

RZR you better pick up your game our sxs fill in thanks he is going for the finish line.   He has the step up.  LOL........
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

Quote from: snackpac74 on October 02, 2010, 05:10:16 PM
RZR you better pick up your game our sxs fill in thanks he is going for the finish line.   He has the step up.  LOL........
:o :o :o Ill be right behind em ;D ;D ;D I was thinkin after I said that.ahh man their sxs driver will probably be chris :o :o :o LOL
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Hey chris I was trying to wait till the race but I cant stand it no longer....did you get that rzr did you ;D did you get it huh huh say ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.


rzr ridr

#83
Ahh man you gonna be like paul...with that perhaps chitt >:( >:( >:( YEE HAAW IM EXITED I think you did :drive.gif ILL be ready to race next race <nanaparty> ITS ON!!!! hey NO MODS  ;D ;D ;D just kiddin
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Rzr! you didnt get what person he was talkin about? He said he already got the step up cleared. Just think

rzr ridr

Ok thanks cuz ;D ;D ;D he talkin about joey? :o :o :o thats just as bad as chris ;D ;D ;D by the way hows him and john doing :( they laying around lickin there wounds ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com