Moving the forums around a little bit.

Started by mrbones, October 01, 2010, 04:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I'm consolidating the forums. We have too many categories so I'm merging them together. I changed the classifieds section and these are the others on the chopping block: Ladies Lounge, Kids Corner, Freestyle, and Videos. All but the Videos will be moved to the Open Discussion. Videos will merge with the Photo Gallery. Any comments or concerns go ahead and post them here. Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

svtbolt04

Did you change the font color on the homepage?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

mrbones

Thanks gearhead400. Huh, I did change the font color and it was purely by accident. Might as well leave it, lol.

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 01, 2010, 05:02:12 PM
Did you change the font color on the homepage?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com