Main Menu

WHAT!!!

Started by rzr ridr, September 24, 2010, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

mudmonkey

I this the freaky flyers ute driver? If so team ecp will be ooooook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXyJWICyahQ&feature=fvw
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Paul_S

LOL, Court...come to think of it, Hershall did go turtle in the barrel race  :o

Hey Hersh, you gonna be able to keep that rzr the right way up for your lap  :N :N

mudmonkey

this is more like hershall  driving like he stole it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cShuw5bF-wc&NR=1
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

rzr ridr

Oh chitt that reminds me of what happened on the back track mudmonkey:o :o :o paul im gonna do my best to keep her rubber side down but you never know when you leave that take off things happen :o :o :o especially when the pressure is on ;D ;D ;D we gonna send a bunch of teams home :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

lmao at that red rhino he shoulda pinned the throttle and did a wheelie over the hill ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

#6
Does any of you guys know tom and wanda cheek or doug and jan pope from middleburg? they live on lake asbery!!! I been gonna ask yall every race and forget everytime!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

check team TBRD out gettin ready for the track ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umy3FHWqBiU no helmet :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

hey team ECP is this your utv racer looks like they got the flip down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48TALFo2IE
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 25, 2010, 06:54:00 PM
Does any of you guys know tom and wanda cheek or doug and jan pope from middleburg? they live on lake asbery!!! I been gonna ask yall every race and forget everytime!!!

sure dont
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 28, 2010, 11:32:35 AM
hey team ECP is this your utv racer looks like they got the flip down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48TALFo2IE


yep that us showing  the freaky flyers what they are up against see the controll and precision of the roll over. thats all talent
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

rzr ridr

#12
Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 28, 2010, 09:33:38 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 28, 2010, 11:32:35 AM
hey team ECP is this your utv racer looks like they got the flip down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48TALFo2IE


yep that us showing  the freaky flyers what they are up against see the controll and precision of the roll over. thats all talent
;D ;D That was perty sweet just kept going.I think if I was that passenger I woulda said woe woe woe let me off rolback1 man this looks fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv74lvwHbEQ
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com