Top Dawg MX Relay Race - Halloween

Started by Paul_S, September 21, 2010, 10:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 23, 2010, 03:19:20 PM
Oh ok, my bad Paul, I took it the wrong way, I thought each class would have their own relay, but Paul unless you have 8 pros and then your below novice self then your not out running team ECP.

We will see Junior  ;)

snackpac74


Our open guy is going to be Mike Walsh, and you are telling the truth, I think our team is so fast that he will be running his 2 laps way before tyler...probably about the time Snackpac finishes his first  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


Hey Paul that is only if the ice cream van makes it over the 6 and O in one piece. ;)

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Paul_S

Quote from: snackpac74 on September 23, 2010, 04:18:21 PM

Our open guy is going to be Mike Walsh, and you are telling the truth, I think our team is so fast that he will be running his 2 laps way before tyler...probably about the time Snackpac finishes his first  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


Hey Paul that is only if the ice cream van makes it over the 6 and O in one piece. ;)



The ice cream truck has been around the track more times than anything else other than the tractor.

JECKELS

Anybody need a last round draft pick? Ready willing and able, will be there all weekend with family. Wife will not race but Christopher will.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

SuperCoop

Cool Chris is back out... See you there man!!!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: JECKELS on September 23, 2010, 08:14:13 PM
Anybody need a last round draft pick? Ready willing and able, will be there all weekend with family. Wife will not race but Christopher will.


What team Mr. willing and able>
Only if you go for the finish line again.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

JECKELS

It feels like it has been forever. I don't know what team. Chad you are saying if I try to jack up my shoulder again I am in? You know me better than that. I have the worst insurance in the world but it is free, and they keep putting me back together. Yes I will get the finish line this year. By the way the wife says that I am out of the LFG class. Not going to make it to practice at the plex this weekend, have to much to finish up at the house. Will be going to bostwick to get in a few laps saturday morning. Sorry Paul it is 25mins away and you are 2 hours. If anybody wants to join me just let me know.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

SuperCoop

I have seen alot of LTR's over the finish line, but no Yamaha's, let me know we will want to take pictures of that.

JECKELS

ALL I am saying is I will get over it one way or another this year. It might be in a plane, but it will happen.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on September 24, 2010, 08:26:12 AM
ALL I am saying is I will get over it one way or another this year. It might be in a plane, but it will happen.

Chris...if Team ECPoop don't want you...you can run with us.  ;D

SuperCoop

Hey Paul, no more fantasy relay teams, you got enough riders that clear the finish line jump.... You and Walsh ;D ;D ;D

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 24, 2010, 09:00:37 AM
Hey Paul, no more fantasy relay teams, you got enough riders that clear the finish line jump.... You and Walsh ;D ;D ;D

LOL, Matt is working on it now too....he came close to making it on the Raptor, he should have no problem on his Honda.  ;)

I told him I wanted to see Snackpacks face if I cleared it during the race  ;D

rzr ridr

Hey Paul I would like to see your face if you clear the finish line ;D I personally think you can do it ;D ;D ;D I would sooo love to hit it on the rzr  :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

mudmonkey

Jeckels is going to head up the 2nd ECP team.  I feel it going to be Ecp 1st and 2nd place. lol 
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Paul_S

Quote from: mudmonkey on September 24, 2010, 05:51:38 PM
Jeckels is going to head up the 2nd ECP team.  I feel it going to be Ecp 1st and 2nd place. lol 

Not two Team ECPoop's  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

It don't matter if you bring ten teams, Team Motoplex Freaky Flyers are going to be putting on a show.

JECKELS

Paul, thanks for the offer but I really prefer to be on one of the top two teams.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

snackpac74

Hey Paul look at it this way you may still be able to go home with a top five.  3rd or so will not be to bad for yaaaa.... :P

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

snackpac74

Quote from: JECKELS on September 24, 2010, 07:07:21 AM
It feels like it has been forever. I don't know what team. Chad you are saying if I try to jack up my shoulder again I am in? You know me better than that. I have the worst insurance in the world but it is free, and they keep putting me back together. Yes I will get the finish line this year. By the way the wife says that I am out of the LFG class. Not going to make it to practice at the plex this weekend, have to much to finish up at the house. Will be going to bostwick to get in a few laps saturday morning. Sorry Paul it is 25mins away and you are 2 hours. If anybody wants to join me just let me know.

SUNDAY MOTO PLEX....   YOU want to go sunday.  SUNDAY....   ;)
Be there 10 am.... 

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on September 24, 2010, 10:06:54 PM
Paul, thanks for the offer but I really prefer to be on one of the top two teams.


JECKELS

Now thats funny I don't care who you are.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

SuperCoop

#70
You got it all wrong Paul, ECPro's Just keep your eyes forward, that's where we will be.....

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Exchange the c for a "q" and you are about close lolololololol I crack me up  ;D

08KFX450r

WHAT!!!!!! Chris is not on team ECP?? You better race, and I see Paul tryin to sweet talk you onto his slow flyers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com