Sept 25th MX race cancelled

Started by Paul_S, September 20, 2010, 01:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Sorry guys, but I am going to have to reschedule the race that was coming up on the 25th.

We can either do a different race for double points or do this race in December.

Sorry again.  :-\

SuperCoop

Its all good Paul, have a vote as to what all wants on the double points, ect...  May be out sunday to ride though, Coops wanting to hit the track with his new "DIRT BIKE" as he loves to say... He is wearing me out with that bike, on the second tank of gas and can kick start it himself already....

rzr ridr

#2
What the how the where the why the $$$$&&&%^$$&&....well its ok paul :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( cant wait to see coop on his dirt bike ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

Sounds like a sunday ride to the plex... 8)

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

JECKELS

Go figure the first time in months that I can and planned on racing!!! Well I guess i will be out first thing sunday. Paul are you still doing the evening rides? I can't remember what day you said they were on. I NEED to ride as soon as possible, I am going nutz.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on September 20, 2010, 10:29:04 PM
Go figure the first time in months that I can and planned on racing!!! Well I guess i will be out first thing sunday. Paul are you still doing the evening rides? I can't remember what day you said they were on. I NEED to ride as soon as possible, I am going nutz.

Yeah, we ride all the time. I'll let you know when on Sunday.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com