Hey Paul!!

Started by 08KFX450r, September 15, 2010, 02:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08KFX450r

Hey, We were wondering if we can pay for all the race fees and a year membership next weekend, If so can you let us know on a price please, thanks

rzr ridr

#1
Dang did yall hit the lottery?I need to borrow some money rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 15, 2010, 02:45:41 PM
Hey, We were wondering if we can pay for all the race fees and a year membership next weekend, If so can you let us know on a price please, thanks

Sure, I'll send you a pm.

08KFX450r

HAHA! no, we are just tired of paying every time we go, we just want to get the fee over with. ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com