GREAT PRACTICE

Started by rzr ridr, September 11, 2010, 07:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Thanks paul,matt,freddie and alan awesome time ridin with you guys.looking real good alan they better look out next race ;) ;D ;D ;D :ThumbsUp.gif thanks for fixin 6 and o paul  :ThumbsUp.gif hope we dont ever have to build a 61 :o thanks for telling us that story!!!!60 wrecks :o rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Hey Freddie hope this makes you feel better!!!I had my camera stuck to my hood the whole time and forgot to turn it on :'( :'(new batteries and all I hate gettin old  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!