Who's coming to T-Bowl this Sat Sept 11???????

Started by 2 wheeled flat tracker, September 07, 2010, 10:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 wheeled flat tracker

Gates open at 1:00, practice at 3:00, racing starts at 5:00.

I hope to see all the regulars and several new faces as well. Bill Cleary has been working hard to make this place as good as it used to be, we need to support him with a very large turn out of racers and spectators so bring the whole Family!!!

S.M.


micro10

#2
The Micros are coming and so are the Gadget sprints.Hope it looks like the old Thunder Bowl,with the bikes ,atvs and sprints.

WJDTRI

Plant City Wrecking Crew will be in attendance!! at least 2 out of 3
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]


derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

2 wheeled flat tracker

Derek,
You bringing any friends to race with? Is Cabana coming?

S.M.

weedeater

   #14 quad is on the trailor / see you on the 11th

cj


2 wheeled flat tracker

Chris:
PLease come find me when you arrive, I received 2 separate phone calls yesterday from newbie quad guys that are very excited to come race, one of them is borrowing/buying my old rear wheels today and the other needs to purchase a set, both guys ride the real deal (Yamaha's). Both guys are comng today  but only one is planning to race.

S.M.

OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY

Hey Guys, just got registered back onto ATV Florida.

First I want to say thanks to all that supported us on our opening day. We had a great turnout and promise to work hard to bring you the best facility in Florida.

I would also like to Thank Mike and his family, and Triple T Ministries for all there helping with the administration end of the racing, there help on the track really helped, if you get a chance be sure to Thank them as well.

I would also like to thanks the SDTA crew for there continued support!!

I do intend to reopen the TT track. I am trying to get it open in Mid October. I have been looking for a rototiller if anyone has a line on one please call me.

Our website ocalamicrospeedway.com should be up soon!! Until then I will keep everyone posted the this forum, or thru SDTA/ Shawn & Ray's site.

We will be running the Micro Sprint & Sling Shots this weekend 9/25. We will have practice on sunday 9/26 from 10 till 2pm.

If anyone needs to contact me, my phone # 352-279-6218  e-mail wmcleary@bellsouth.net

Thanks agian Bill

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com