Endurance Race March 5th 2011

Started by Paul_S, September 07, 2010, 12:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

The ultimate atv XC race in Florida.

2 man tag team....6 hours. You do a lap (or 2) switch out and partner does a lap (or 2) then switch back.



ocalamike.

05 trx 450r

john450r


Motoplex_Matt


rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 08, 2010, 02:53:47 PM
Is it ok if I bring my saw ;D

No lol, I will make you a wide course...specially for the sxs's

rzr ridr

Cool bro thanks ;D I got detoured through some scary stuff poker run :o :o :o it got deep and I was all alone :'( :o ;D I was like hope my chitt dont stall cause they gone.didnt know where I was it was dark I popped out right in front of Chris :o :o :o sorry bout that cuz I was ready to get outta that water rolback1 it was fun though ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

sweet.....not sure what my team will be....maybe 2 riders and one cannondale for six hrs.....and i dont want to hear and bicycle jokes either, you bunch of clowns :L
paul, if you want some help with the course.... i have a few ideas b:r
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 08, 2010, 04:17:12 PM
sweet.....not sure what my team will be....maybe 2 riders and one cannondale for six hrs.....and i dont want to hear and bicycle jokes either, you bunch of clowns :L
paul, if you want some help with the course.... i have a few ideas b:r

Sure thing, always open to ideas...as long as you are open to me poo poo'ing them  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on September 08, 2010, 05:07:11 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 08, 2010, 04:17:12 PM
sweet.....not sure what my team will be....maybe 2 riders and one cannondale for six hrs.....and i dont want to hear and bicycle jokes either, you bunch of clowns :L
paul, if you want some help with the course.... i have a few ideas b:r

Sure thing, always open to ideas...as long as you are open to me poo poo'ing them  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

is that cuz you now have a poo-laris :dunno.gif :dunno.gif just asking :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Hey watch it their >:( It's cause he knows your full of poo as a constipated elephant rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

COOL!!!! Endurance race... Been waiting for one with the four fitty. That Raptor was rough on the enduance races, cant wait, is it March yet????

zman

Hmmmmmm, may have to come out of retirement for this!

LakeMaryKid

Going to consider this one Paul!

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Paul_S

Very cool guys, you are both very welcome.  ;D

JECKELS

08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

SuperCoop

Really sounds good after the test run in the woods this weekend with the 450 >:D >:D, that will give me about 16 more weeks to train....  

dirtslinger

Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Shawn

My hands are healed and in rehab right now so i should be good by then. I will need to check with my partner to see if he can make it. Then just pray for work, this 1 day a week stuff is sucking me dry. I might be on welfare if this keeps up ???
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Paul_S

Quote from: Shawn on November 02, 2010, 10:53:11 AM
My hands are healed and in rehab right now so i should be good by then. I will need to check with my partner to see if he can make it. Then just pray for work, this 1 day a week stuff is sucking me dry. I might be on welfare if this keeps up ???

We take food stamps homey  ;)

450rutmaker

is there going to be a ute class and if so any Idea on what kinda turnout for it you will have?
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Paul_S

Quote from: 450rutmaker on November 06, 2010, 12:01:47 AM
is there going to be a ute class and if so any Idea on what kinda turnout for it you will have?

Yes, we'll have a ute class. Maybe if we push that class we can get a few turn up.

JECKELS

Paul, $50 buy in what are the prizes?
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on November 09, 2010, 10:55:14 PM
Paul, $50 buy in what are the prizes?

At $25 each, you get me standing freezing my nuts off for 6 hours and a trophy if you do well  ;D

dirtslinger

Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips