AWESOME RACE!!!

Started by rzr ridr, September 05, 2010, 11:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Man that was some awesome racing sat ;D ;D ;D I surely had a grand ol time thanks everybody :ThumbsUp.gif sorry I checked out at the poker run that nasty azz bud lite with lime caught up to me :drink.gif ???why would they mess beer up like that :dunno.gif anywho thanks paul and matt that was a blast paul did you take my picture when I turned over ;D ;D ;D you jenxed me when you told me not to turn over rolback1 and as awesome as the track was I agree with chad you and matt do a much better job on the track!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

#1
WOW thanks paul and matt for letting me ride your quad ;D ;D ;D I have a whole new respect for you quad guys man thats a work out :'( yall make it look so easy :o hey paul I know your gonna laugh at me but I thought if I got on your bike and you got on the rzr that I would leave you like you do me but I was struggling to stay ahead of yall rolback1 please tell me you was trying to catch me ;D lie to me make me feel good ;D ;D ;D paul if I raced a quad you would have to start a one lap class ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 06, 2010, 05:18:56 PM
WOW thanks paul and matt for letting me ride your quad ;D ;D ;D I have a whole new respect for you quad guys man thats a work out :'( yall make it look so easy :o hey paul I know your gonna laugh at me but I thought if I got on your bike and you got on the rzr that I would leave you like you do me but I was struggling to stay ahead of yall rolback1 please tell me you was trying to catch me ;D lie to me make me feel good ;D ;D ;D paul if I raced a quad you would have to start a one lap class ;D

I gotta tell you Hershall riding that rzr on the track is AWESOME...thanks for letting me try it out.

You were great on the quad, in fact I had to use the nitrous to even stay close (how am I doing?) lol.

rzr ridr

#3
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 THANKS man yes it is thats why I bug you all time im hooked,that sounded good when I read it dawg ;D ;D ;D I just somehow get the feeling you was just lallygagging around on the rzr when I was all out on your quad I did figure matt was hollering faster faster rolback1 that was fun and your very welcome you can ride the rzr anytime you want bro ;D ;D ;D is that one lap class not possible??? ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 06, 2010, 05:48:11 PM
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 THANKS man yes it is thats why I bug you all time im hooked,that sounded good when I read it dawg ;D ;D ;D I just somehow get the feeling you was just lallygagging around on the rzr when I was all out on your quad I did figure matt was hollering faster faster rolback1 that was fun and your very welcome you can ride the rzr anytime you want bro ;D ;D ;D is that one lap class not possible??? ;D ;D ;D

Nah dawg, no one lap class lolol.


rzr ridr

Dang guess I better hit the treadmill :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

Hey RZR thanks first for you for letting me take Coop for the ride on the track, he thinks that we need to get a RZR now..... It was awesome, and you had that RZR whipping in the barrels, cool deal on the barrel races..... Also thanks for the opportunity to get some track time riding all the test dummies around with me.... They never knew that it was only my second time in it....That was the best!!!! Thanks again, also no luck on the poker run, Jennifer drew 2 aces, but you have my luck, there was only one in each hand.... Sorry you had to work we all had a ball and we all missed, everyone including myself always say your are the BEST, what a guy!!!!!

rzr ridr

Man your very welcome chris your a great guy too!!!HAHA I agree with coop you do need a rzr ;D and it didnt look like it was your second time on it man you was doing great on those jumps dawg I liked when you landed on the rear wheels on the table that looked perty cool ;D THANKS for your kind words bro cant wait till the next one ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

RZR I second what Chris said. I have an awesome time driving the razr. your a super guy and i feel privileged to know someone like your self .You put smiles on peoples faces. 

  Thanks for having fun and making memories for the kids my kids love the razr.  I have to go though with withdraws every time after driving the razr.

Thanks
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

ocalamike.

yeah it was great to finally meet you rzr. That thing looks like alot of fun!
05 trx 450r

rzr ridr

Thanks chad you guys are awesome too and your kids are great ;D the pleasure is all mine bro It does my heart good to see people smiling ;D ;D ;D and ocalamike it was great to finally meet you dude  ;D ;D ;D LONG LIVE THE PLEX!!!~
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com