Mayhem At The Motoplex II

Started by Paul_S, September 07, 2010, 01:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Following on from our fun Mayhem At The Motoplex 1 last year, we are proudly presenting..........


SuperCoop

Can't wait, last year was a scream... Count us in again. We need to get Mike Greene back again for that.... 

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 07, 2010, 01:22:28 AM
Can't wait, last year was a scream... Count us in again. We need to get Mike Greene back again for that.... 

Asolutely

john450r

We will be there cant wait that would be great if mike made it

rzr ridr

Count me in dawg cant wait ;D ;D ;D great job on the flyer  ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 07, 2010, 12:49:23 PM
Count me in dawg cant wait ;D ;D ;D great job on the flyer  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks bro..but I just copied it from last years Mayhem.  ;D

TLittle

we will be there, I got it copied to my facebook so everyone I know will know, I'm sure the west palm crew will be with me

Last year was beyond great, I'm sure Paul still gets the shivers from the walk
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Paul_S

Quote from: TLittle on September 07, 2010, 04:58:03 PM
we will be there, I got it copied to my facebook so everyone I know will know, I'm sure the west palm crew will be with me

Last year was beyond great, I'm sure Paul still gets the shivers from the walk

I was never scared, are you kidding me...in fact I wasn't even on the tractor ride...someone put on a pretty mask and pretended to be me.

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2010, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 07, 2010, 12:49:23 PM
Count me in dawg cant wait ;D ;D ;D great job on the flyer  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks bro..but I just copied it from last years Mayhem.  ;D
Yea but I wasn't here last year so its new to me ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 07, 2010, 10:31:00 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2010, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 07, 2010, 12:49:23 PM
Count me in dawg cant wait ;D ;D ;D great job on the flyer  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks bro..but I just copied it from last years Mayhem.  ;D
Yea but I wasn't here last year so its new to me ;D ;D ;D

True Dat

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 07, 2010, 01:22:28 AM
Can't wait, last year was a scream... Count us in again. We need to get Mike Greene back again for that.... 

Im sure Mike will try to make it But he will have to ride the jet ski though. Dr. cleared him to ride a jet ski but not his Quad. figure that one out? So make sure the pond is full.  lol
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Andy9933

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:31:35 AM
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 07, 2010, 01:22:28 AM
Can't wait, last year was a scream... Count us in again. We need to get Mike Greene back again for that.... 

Im sure Mike will try to make it But he will have to ride the jet ski though. Dr. cleared him to ride a jet ski but not his Quad. figure that one out? So make sure the pond is full.  lol

Rick just broke some ribs on a ski  :o
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

SuperCoop

That could be a new event as long as the water is up... PEEWEE/ADULT jet ski races...

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 08, 2010, 01:30:08 AM
That could be a new event as long as the water is up... PEEWEE/ADULT jet ski races...

We could put in a zip line and give a prize to whoever lands on the other side with the biggest gator nipping at the sack.


john450r

Quote from: TLittle on September 07, 2010, 04:58:03 PM
we will be there, I got it copied to my facebook so everyone I know will know, I'm sure the west palm crew will be with me

Last year was beyond great, I'm sure Paul still gets the shivers from the walk
That was the funniest thing watching paul scared he probably had nightmares

Mik__808

I`m working on making it to the Plex

flahondafam

Don't lie Paul... I was sitting right next to you and walking right next to you and I think you left a little pile of POOOOOO on the ground....
Can't wait.....

TLittle

I seen him smiling, but it was the fakest, most fearful smile I ever seen....lmao it was soo funny
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

SuperCoop

Hey Mike 808, bring the ski.... You will be able to ride key hole, kids old MX track and the pond without loading ski, unless the water went down some... is that a Yamaha also????

ex400honda

looking forward to it paul <travis making come back>

Mik__808

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 12, 2010, 10:40:56 PM
Hey Mike 808, bring the ski.... You will be able to ride key hole, kids old MX track and the pond without loading ski, unless the water went down some... is that a Yamaha also????
Its not running right now it is a Kawasaki 800

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com