300 ex with a honda 600 motor

Started by thebikeshop, August 31, 2010, 10:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebikeshop

Well i have both laying around the shop and i figure why not???
I start tomorrow fitting a honda f4i motor into a 300ex clean title frame and chassis i have laying around the shop. 
;D

svtbolt04

I once saw a 400 with one stuffed in. No traction lol, but tonsssssss of power.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gearhead400

+20 swingarm? lol, sounds like a fun project. keep us posted with pics
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

thebikeshop

Yea i dnt expect traction at all. Actually i am gonna put cheep tires on the rear> I dont thing traction is what you want in that situation.  I will post up some pics tonight for the start. I hope to get it done in a week or two   i Have everything i need to make it happen except a battery.

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com