The Hump in Homestead

Started by ground_sniper, August 28, 2010, 09:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ground_sniper

Was planning on going today, but work intervened  :'(.  So, I thought I might as well ask if the place is still open.  Haven't heard anything solid about it since June.  Never been out there, so where abouts would be a good place to park so not to attract attention from anybody?  :D
1987 Honda ATC200S Beater/Frankenstein
1984 Honda ATC200ES/Camo/Stock
1989 S-10 4x4 Blazer, 6" lift on 33s SOLD
1980 AMC 4.2 CJ-5 restoration project.

ground_sniper

Well, I answered my own question on that one.  The place is amazing.  I have a quick question, if anybody reads this.  The Sand Quarry or whatever it is on 167th, how do they feel about the atvs getting in there?  Somebody opened the gate into the "no trespassing" area and about 20 ATVs raced in there.  Just kinda worried things like that might make it a bad run with cops and whatnot in the future. 
1987 Honda ATC200S Beater/Frankenstein
1984 Honda ATC200ES/Camo/Stock
1989 S-10 4x4 Blazer, 6" lift on 33s SOLD
1980 AMC 4.2 CJ-5 restoration project.