About the poker run Paul.

Started by 08KFX450r, August 18, 2010, 08:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08KFX450r

Hey Paul, how does this poker run work? I can play poker but does the time of the race affect anything? I have never done it before.

Paul_S

Quote from: 08KFX450r on August 18, 2010, 08:57:42 PM
Hey Paul, how does this poker run work? I can play poker but does the time of the race affect anything? I have never done it before.

No, it's all down to the best hand. Take a leisurely drive around the park...armed with a map, to 5 different locations. You will be given a card at each location and you bring them back...best hand wins.

rzr ridr

Cool its gonna be a blast ;D ;D ;D how many racers in a run?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 19, 2010, 12:14:28 PM
Cool its gonna be a blast ;D ;D ;D how many racers in a run?

As many as wants to buy a hand. You can also buy multiple hands.


08KFX450r

Hey can I hand out cards? I will give the best card to anyone for 15.00 each, haha, jussst Kiddinn

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com