$250 Poker Run, MX Races, Drag Races, Kids, Races, BBQ, Mud Races, XC Races

Started by Paul_S, August 17, 2010, 11:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

That's right, all this and more at the Motoplex Labor Day Feature Weekend.

Tentative Schedule is as follows:

Entrance Gate Open;

9am-8pm Friday (going to be later than this..please e-mail me plexmx@gmail.com)
9am-6pm Saturday.
9am-5pm Sunday.
9am-1pm Monday.




Friday - Open Trail Riding all day and night.

The intermediate and small MX tracks will be open from 9am-6pm
Big track is closed on Friday.
Trails are open all day and all night.




Saturday - Open riding all day and night

All MX tracks will be open from 9am-6pm (Main MX track will be closed while events are held on it).
Trails are open all day and all night.

9am-10am MX practice
10.30am-2pm MX Races (Adults and Kids)
2pm-3pm Sand Drag Races (Adults and Kids)
3pm-4pm Barrel Race & Longest Wheelie (Adults and Kids)
4pm-5pm Mud Racing
5pm-7pm BBQ ($4.00 per person)
7pm-9.30pm $250 (cash & prizes) Poker Run ($5.00 per hand)

10pm-Whenever ~ Epic Night Rides




Sunday - Open Trail Riding all day and night.

All MX tracks will be open from 9am-6pm
Trails are open all day and all night.

9.30-11.30 XC Race




Monday - Open Trail Riding all day and night.

All MX tracks will be open from 9am-4pm
Trails are open until 5pm.





rzr ridr

WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!


Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 09:31:57 AM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?

Yes sir...RZR's can do all the events.

Quote from: john450r on August 18, 2010, 09:34:48 AM
When is the XC race early sunday

9.30 am

rzr ridr

Is that what those buckets are hanging in the trees for? you put cards in them and racers stop and get a card and who ever gets the best hand wins? ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 12:23:18 PM
Is that what those buckets are hanging in the trees for? you put cards in them and racers stop and get a card and who ever gets the best hand wins? ;D ;D ;D

Right principal, those buckets were from last Halloween, we had tokens in them.

We will have 5 volunteers in set places giving out cards.


OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S


snackpac74

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 09:31:57 AM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?

Hey RZR if we add enough weight to the back do you think you could make the wheelie contest?   LOL    rolback1
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Paul_S

Quote from: snackpac74 on August 18, 2010, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 09:31:57 AM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?

Hey RZR if we add enough weight to the back do you think you could make the wheelie contest?   LOL    rolback1

We could put your fat azz in the back lolololol

I know, I know...who am I to talk  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

snackpac74

Quote from: Paul_S on August 18, 2010, 11:07:03 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 18, 2010, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 09:31:57 AM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?

Hey RZR if we add enough weight to the back do you think you could make the wheelie contest?   LOL    rolback1

We could put your fat azz in the back lolololol

I know, I know...who am I to talk  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well I was thinking you chad and me on the back of the RZR.
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Paul_S

Quote from: snackpac74 on August 18, 2010, 11:46:01 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 18, 2010, 11:07:03 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 18, 2010, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 09:31:57 AM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?

Hey RZR if we add enough weight to the back do you think you could make the wheelie contest?   LOL    rolback1

We could put your fat azz in the back lolololol

I know, I know...who am I to talk  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well I was thinking you chad and me on the back of the RZR.

:o ;D ;D ;D ;D

rzr ridr

HAHA hey I was thinking about that very thing it wont take much just get me up then you guys jump off yeee haaw man I will try it :o :o :o I been gonna ask matt to step on the back on the start line where I could get a wheelie at the start of the race but I hadnt raced the last two races :( Ive saw em do it on youtube with a little kicker hill ;D ;D ;D check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTn0roEX7Hk&feature=player_embedded
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]


rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

duroc825

Due to some schedule changes, looks like Dalequad and I will be there for the XC race. Classes? I aint go no class!


rzr ridr

Hey duroc hope you and pete hang around a while Id like to ride with yall if I get off in time ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 05:57:39 PM
Hey duroc hope you and pete hang around a while Id like to ride with yall if I get off in time ;D ;D ;D

as long as you bring he rzr :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

i am going to stick around for a while
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 02, 2010, 06:21:01 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 05:57:39 PM
Hey duroc hope you and pete hang around a while Id like to ride with yall if I get off in time ;D ;D ;D

as long as you bring he rzr :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

i am going to stick around for a while
Cool man the rzr will be in da house ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com