allrighty, maybe gonna give it a try

Started by Ida_Mann, March 17, 2010, 06:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

I was driving around trying to find a cell signal the other day up in Salt Springs, and came across a trail head on 316, so I pulled in and took one of the flyers.

looks like at least there's a tankfull of riding to do so I'll give it a try now, but my problem is, neither of my quads are registered and I'm not sure I can find the bill's of sale or titles anymore.

anybody got a suggestion?

Ider
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

cobrap

PM me or email.  Can give u 2 good suggestions!
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

1Scorpion

 YO!! Ida_Mann,  Did you ever get to try the trail system at Ocala ?  I've ridden out of the trailhaed on 316 a few times and enjoyed it. And I'll ride it again when the weather cools down.

Ida_Mann

dang, I never even saw the first reply, nope, I'm up here in Salt Springs now, but the only thing with 4 wheels with me is my truck and a mower.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Busta Nutt

make yourself up a fake bill of sale and go to the tax collecter and get a green sticker and a title and have at it. shouldn't be a big deal if they are not stolen. I did it with 2 quads but with a legit bill of sale. Or just pull up there and go riding. I wouldn
't bother paying the ten bucks if your quad ain't straight.

Ida_Mann

HAH, nice busta,,,,nah, at one time I had titles to both of them, in between two moves they got lost,,,,,nice idea though ;-)
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

pault

Cobrap,
I just sent you a PM. Any help would be appreciated.

Busta Nutt

how unorganized are you that you lose the titles to your quads? lol

mrbones

You can just apply for a lost title at the DMV and get a new one.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

96cobra10101

Quote from: mrbones on August 17, 2010, 12:48:41 PM
You can just apply for a lost title at the DMV and get a new one.
+1, thats the right thing to do.
07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!

Ida_Mann

any idea if I can do a check to see if they are stolen before I go asking for a lost title?

I'd kinda like to register them now so I'm completely legal,,,,I almost hate to admit it but I kinda like the trails up there,,,,at least what I rode
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com