rain racing

Started by rzr ridr, August 13, 2010, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Just wondering do you guys race in the rain?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

SAWEEEET ;D ;D ;D you coming tomorrow pete ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

I'll put something tonight on the site if it looks like we are going to call off the race.

So far it looks ok, but like I said, check back before 9pm tonight, I will update it if it's cancelled.

DALEQUAD

#4
nope.... i was informed that i have to work tommorrow >:(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

snackpac74

Hey Paul is the race still on.

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

SuperCoop

Roads a little wet but everything looks good from the stands. At least come to check out the new sound system. ;)

snackpac74

She said everything is loaded and ready.  ;D She will be there in the moring.  Wish I was giong  :(

I need rum runners  :drink.gif

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Paul_S

If we don't get a ton more rain tonight, everything will be fine.  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com