johndoe83?????

Started by GSXR1000, August 02, 2010, 09:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz122

Look in the video section
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

GSXR1000

#101
Quote from: yfz122 on August 10, 2010, 03:52:41 PM
Look in the video section

Oh yea I forgot he raced the Z400.From the last video I think the Z did pretty well for what it is.

jayman

Quote from: GSXR1000 on August 08, 2010, 08:09:18 PM
We will be back in 2 weeks let start getting some racing together.Pass the word and try to get some more people out their.
YFZ122 you in?
Jayman you in?

Remember you don't have to come and race (it would be nice)but they have alot to do

post up.

We will probably camp there Labor Day weekend.  They will be open Monday as well
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

yfz122

I'll be there. I would also like to see some faster quads show up.  ;D
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

trx#9

I'm bringing my 300ex, better watch out...  :o

I heard Anoriginal might be bringing his blaster out of retirement.  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

GSXR1000

YFZ122 I think I got you covered. rolback1

yfz122

I hope so. I need a challenge before I start getting bored.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

buythisatvstuff

My daughter has a power wheel...........oh wait it's a Raptor.........that'll never work  :(
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

GSXR1000

Just installed my Flux Capacitor!!!! Have to test it tomorrow the neighbors are questioning the green light.LOL

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com