Attn MX series racers new poll re Labor Day

Started by Paul_S, August 10, 2010, 01:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combine the races

Yes I likey
9 (90%)
Nah dawg...it sux
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Paul_S

How would you guys like to combine the Aug 28th race and Sept 11th races into one and hold it on the labor day feature instead?

The reason being, is that we are going to have a lot more riders coming out on that weekend and we can have some better races. I don't think race-feature-race 3 weekends in a row was ever a good idea, but I got a lot of pressure to have a feature on Labor day from riders who are not in the series.

This thread is for racers only, not that I don't care about the non racers opinion, just not about this  ;)

If some of you don't want this PLEASE SPEAK UP

I thought it might be cool. It would be a lot easier on us, but it's you guys that really count.

I have not worked out the logistics..ie race fees/overall standings etc, we can figure that out if we agree on the idea in principal.

bseckel

i like that alot, this way I will not miss a race yet.

rzr ridr

#2
Looks like labor day weekend is gonna be full ;D ;D ;D maybe some sxs"s will come race ;D ;D ;D by the way race-feature-race sounds good to me I would like to see something every weekend at the plex ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop


08KFX450r

Hey paul, i voted no just to be the odd ball like you did in my polls, lol, but it dont matter to me  :)

snackpac74

WoW I ll make 2 races in a row.  Dang that will be the first.  So yeah I vote YES.  Sounds like a big party.
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Zachtucker

wait does that mean the race weekend will be 3 times in a row

Paul_S

Quote from: Zachtucker on August 10, 2010, 10:45:46 PM
wait does that mean the race weekend will be 3 times in a row

No we were talking about suspending the races directly before and after the Feature weekend.

rzr ridr

In other words were gonna miss two race days :'( :'( :'( so it will be a month between races :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 11, 2010, 04:30:20 PM
In other words were gonna miss two race days :'( :'( :'( so it will be a month between races :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif

Going to miss 1 race day. We will be combining 2 into one.

rzr ridr

#11
Well that sounds better ;D ;D ;D thanks for clearing that up bro ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Motoplex_Hitman

Are you going to run 2 seperate races during the feature, or run one & give double points?
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Paul_S

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on August 11, 2010, 09:36:48 PM
Are you going to run 2 seperate races during the feature, or run one & give double points?

It would be one either way....BUT I LOVE THE DOUBLE POINTS IDEA

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com