race week finaly

Started by rzr ridr, August 09, 2010, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Whew dogie seems like forever sense the last race!!! yall ready to rip it up ;D ;D ; ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 09, 2010, 05:54:57 PM
Whew dogie seems like forever sense the last race!!! yall ready to rip it up ;D ;D ; ;D


Your right there...it really did feel like a while.

rzr ridr

Sure would like to see you race again Paul ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Yeh man cant wait and would like to see paul race again.

Paul_S

Cooler weather and more help will put me back on my seat.

snackpac74

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 09, 2010, 05:54:57 PM
Whew dogie seems like forever sense the last race!!! yall ready to rip it up ;D ;D ; ;D

Hey RZR let me guess I am going to miss this comign weekend so your going to race?  I was there for the last one and I never got to see you make a lap.  Did you even race?  or make a lap.  I wanted to see ya do the 6&0 and doubles.  O well maybe next time.

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

Dang snackpac im sorry dude :( I wish you woulda said something cause I woulda loved to rip it up.my competition didn't show up so I didn't even make a lap  :( I got sick that last race dude and just loaded up and went home :'( :'( :'( I hate your missing the next race :( but your next race we will rip it up ;D ;D ;D I guess I will just have to run with the quads :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 10, 2010, 08:09:48 AM
Dang snackpac im sorry dude :( I wish you woulda said something cause I woulda loved to rip it up.my competition didn't show up so I didn't even make a lap  :( I got sick that last race dude and just loaded up and went home :'( :'( :'( I hate your missing the next race :( but your next race we will rip it up ;D ;D ;D I guess I will just have to run with the quads :o :o :o
Hey RZR never knew you got sick sorry to hear that. I just figured that you didin't want to eat what I was grillin.  LOL... 
Anyways ya I ll am sure well see you run again.  in the past you ran in our class so I never got to see ya jump. 
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com