johndoe83?????

Started by GSXR1000, August 02, 2010, 09:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericcrip

so you have 05 450 motor in a 06 frame? cuz you do say it was a 435 and that what thay say about the 04-05 motors.
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

yfz122

Where are you trying to go with this? Just get to your point. Or just come out to the track.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

buythisatvstuff

Yall are gonna keep it up and I'm going to have to break out the saddle............and I assure you Quad32x HAS been bored, and probably even boared, out !


:D


Next you guys will want to do a dance off or something because one of you "served" the other  ::)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Anoriginal

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on August 09, 2010, 12:20:33 PM
Yall are gonna keep it up and I'm going to have to break out the saddle............and I assure you Quad32x HAS been bored, and probably even boared, out !


:D


Next you guys will want to do a dance off or something because one of you "served" the other  ::)

I hear he needs a new set of rings.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 09, 2010, 01:35:05 PM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on August 09, 2010, 12:20:33 PM
Yall are gonna keep it up and I'm going to have to break out the saddle............and I assure you Quad32x HAS been bored, and probably even boared, out !


:D


Next you guys will want to do a dance off or something because one of you "served" the other  ::)

I hear he needs a new set of rings.

Sorry to have to correct you but it's time for a full re-sleeve on that cylinder ! with as much use, wear and tear as it's seen even with synthetic lube it's gouged and scored up.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

ericcrip

i did get to the point. and you keep running around it like you have some thing to hide. now what size is the motor ? or what is it based off ?
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

trx#9

Quote from: ericcrip on August 09, 2010, 03:13:42 PM
i did get to the point. and you keep running around it like you have some thing to hide. now what size is the motor ? or what is it based off ?
WTF, why are you confused? A 04' 05 yfz's were only 435cc's back then, in 06' yamaha up there cc. to 449. He obviously has both motors, he was running the 04' 05' motor last weekend and is in the process of installing his newer motor which is a 449cc factory displacement for the 06 and up.  :N
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

yfz122

I hope your quad is quicker than you are. Stock bore, stock stroke, a well tuned clutch and a decent setup. If you can't understand that I guess you are just an idiot. >:(
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Anoriginal

I'll take idiots for $1000.00 Alex....
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 09, 2010, 03:42:04 PM
I'll take idiots for $1000.00 Alex....
Your question, Someone who builds a 400ex's to race 450's and talks $hit on the internet?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

jayman

Quote from: trx#9 on August 09, 2010, 03:49:29 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 09, 2010, 03:42:04 PM
I'll take idiots for $1000.00 Alex....
Your question, Someone who builds a 400ex's to race 450's and talks $hit on the internet?


And the winner for this round of Jeopardy is  TRX#9


rolback1
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Anoriginal

Hey! My buzzer was broken!!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

jayman

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 09, 2010, 03:56:30 PM
Hey! My buzzer was broken!!

maybe we can start a new topic now

I beat you in Jeopardy

:Clap.gif
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

what buzzer did you have......his must of been the new style with the faster responder
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

If you had only ............... (insert comment?) then you would have won at Jeopardy
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

trx#9

Nobody answered the question yet.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: trx#9 on August 09, 2010, 04:17:47 PM
Nobody answered the question yet.

i think we all know the answer to that one ;)
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

buythisatvstuff

I'm sorry but you failed to answer in the form of a question  :(


I'll take "moron or retard" for $500 please.


Quote from: jayman on August 09, 2010, 03:51:47 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on August 09, 2010, 03:49:29 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 09, 2010, 03:42:04 PM
I'll take idiots for $1000.00 Alex....
Your question, Someone who builds a 400ex's to race 450's and talks $hit on the internet?


And the winner for this round of Jeopardy is  TRX#9


rolback1
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

ericcrip

for one i was trying to be nice. and i do not know him so there for i dont know what he rides other then a yfz with a 05 motor and he never said was size it was. he just bet around the bush about it. so there for you a jack ass. you act as if he came right and what he was running witch he never did say right.
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

duroc825

Screw all this agrguin! I wanna see the pics of Quad with a saddle and reins on runnin down the track!

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

trx#9

Quote from: ericcrip on August 09, 2010, 06:24:54 PM
for one i was trying to be nice. and i do not know him so there for i dont know what he rides other then a yfz with a 05 motor and he never said was size it was. he just bet around the bush about it. so there for you a jack ass. you act as if he came right and what he was running witch he never did say right.
I've never met yfz122 but all i had to do is read his post and i could get what he was saying.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Paul_S

Quote from: duroc825 on August 09, 2010, 06:56:31 PM
Screw all this agrguin! I wanna see the pics of Quad with a saddle and reins on runnin down the track!

Yeah, I bet you do  ;)

johndoe83

Those videos are pretty good!!!

Considering a built 400ex vs a built 450r for 300ft thats not bad, we should deffinetly do it again after some tunning, I think we could get some kick a** videos of drag racing posted up and get something big started?

The first video I kinda lost my a**...lol...but the second wasnt by much...lol.

I see you guys left out all the video of my wins but thats OK, ill get some next time....lol.

Seriously lets tune em in and get another meet sometime soon with more people!!!

Get some big 4x4s also, they run great 300ft times and could be some good competition!

GSXR1000


I tried to get video but the wife brought the wrong memory card.Probably a good thing you would of had video of your win but also video of your loss to the stock 450.LOL  ;D ;D

Lets set it up 2 weeks from now Aug.21 
Who in?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com