johndoe83?????

Started by GSXR1000, August 02, 2010, 09:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSXR1000

We will be at DFMR this weekend the track is prepped So bring your 400 and show these 450's how it is done.

jayman

 :o looks like someone is calling you out.......

Although I wished he had not since I am already tired of getting beat by those super fast 400's!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

ericcrip

so where is dfmr ? we mite show them bikes some thing to. what you haven't heard 600s 750s going down lol
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

jayman

Dirty Foot Mud Ranch is in Ft Meade FL

www.dirtyfootmudranch.com


BRING IT
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Anoriginal

Quote from: ericcrip on August 03, 2010, 04:45:48 PM
so where is dfmr ? we mite show them bikes some thing to. what you haven't heard 600s 750s going down lol

Blah, blah, blah....

Yeah, we all saw the videos you posted of marginal riders on street bikes, with no wheelie bars, leasving ultra late and ultra soft, running out of room to catch you on an ATV with four times the tire surface, with wheelie bars and leaving on the throttle.

I wonder if Chillin's up for another trip this weekend? He was destroying stretched Banshees with his little old stock 450 trail bike this past weekend.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

jayman

I wished I were there last weekend......having bad withdrawals

I will be there this weekend though.....I would like to meet up with you guys out there.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

ericcrip

so all (5) of the  bikes we ran they cant ride and lets see the 450s we beat they cant ride as well ? hum so if we run you and beat you then you cant ride either? humm i see you just wont say that damn that 400 runs out strong.
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

jayman

who wants to hold my money......cause I bet that eric doesn't show

Anyone betting against me  ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

GSXR1000

I wasn't calling him out he said he would come out and give us some pointers.Besides I want to see the 400 run.
Who's in?

yfz122

So your 400 is faster in those short runs is some kind of accomplishment? Aren't they really 440's? My 05 yfz motor is smaller than that in a heavier quad. How much did them other riders weigh? Your only advantage is power to weight ratio. I'm 210lbs and I would bet that you guys would barely beat me in 300'. Go get a real quad!!!
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

GSXR1000

mmmmmm!! Are you guys gonna be their or what????/

I'm starting to think they are just gonna "what" for awhile. :dunno.gif :dunno.gif

Keyboard racers I guess.

Maybe next time ...

GSXR1000

Watch what you say some of them 13 yr olds are fast (tyler)

jayman

but at least Tyler has a quad.....I doubt these guys do
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

johndoe83

#13
LOL, you guys are goin down...lol.

I was planning on going actually, I was just gonna show up and surprise everyone but now yall talking trash...lol....so Ima let the cat outa the bag...lol.

You guys really either have drag quads your hiding, or you just really dont think its possible?

Either way yall will be impressed, I wont be able to make it till saturday, Its a 2hr and 49 min drive according to the map, so even if I leave early in the morning I probaly wont be there till 10 or 12?

Is there a faster way for me other then taking the turnpike to 60, could I come up 710 thru okeechobee to 27 or would that take longer?

jayman

look who is out of hiding!!!!!!!!!!!!


greenmachine told you how to get here a few days ago
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

johndoe83

When and where did he do that?

jayman

in the 300' sand drag post

   
Re: NEW 300' SAND DRAG
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2010, 05:49:38 PM »
   
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: johndoe83 on July 26, 2010, 09:24:38 PM
I did say I was trying to make it there for that weekend, but I got caught up working instead, Aug 6th sounds like it could be a  possible thing, it just sucks that its almost in tampa and Im in west palm beach...lol.

If I go it would more then likely only be for the day which kinda sucks, but its a long drive for me....lol.
Actually it is about 1.5hrs south east of Tampa. You could just go across Hwy 70. You are probably about 2.5-3hrs away. Really not that bad if ya stay the night.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

GSXR1000

Cool glade your gonna make it.

I'm sure someone will post up and tell you yhe shortest route.

If you show after 12pm it counts as a loss!!!LOL

johndoe83

Damn I lost already...lol.

I see a way from 27 that might be faster?

Id have to come up from 710 thru okeechobee then take 98 to 27 to the avon park cut off road? I think? but would that be faster then the turnpike to 60?

johndoe83

Is there a n exact address where I can get directions from?

Im looking for the shortest distance, I just think turnpike or 95 to 60 would be to far out of the way?

yfz122

Quote from: johndoe83 on August 03, 2010, 08:30:23 PM
Damn I lost already...lol.

I see a way from 27 that might be faster?

Id have to come up from 710 thru okeechobee then take 98 to 27 to the avon park cut off road? I think? but would that be faster then the turnpike to 60?
That is the best way.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

buythisatvstuff

regardless of who does what I sure hope there will be at least one person with a camcorder that'll be sure to post up video ASAP   ;D
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

duroc825

Quote from: johndoe83 on August 03, 2010, 08:13:59 PM
LOL, you guys are goin down...lol.

I was planning on going actually, I was just gonna show up and surprise everyone but now yall talking trash...lol....so Ima let the cat outa the bag...lol.

You guys really either have drag quads your hiding, or you just really dont think its possible?

Either way yall will be impressed, I wont be able to make it till saturday, Its a 2hr and 49 min drive according to the map, so even if I leave early in the morning I probaly wont be there till 10 or 12?

Is there a faster way for me other then taking the turnpike to 60, could I come up 710 thru okeechobee to 27 or would that take longer?

Why don't ya just ride your quad since it's soooo fast? If it's as fast as you say it should only take ya about 15 minutes by my calculations.  ;D

GSXR1000

Quote from: duroc825 on August 03, 2010, 09:13:51 PM
Quote from: johndoe83 on August 03, 2010, 08:13:59 PM
LOL, you guys are goin down...lol.

I was planning on going actually, I was just gonna show up and surprise everyone but now yall talking trash...lol....so Ima let the cat outa the bag...lol.

You guys really either have drag quads your hiding, or you just really dont think its possible?

Either way yall will be impressed, I wont be able to make it till saturday, Its a 2hr and 49 min drive according to the map, so even if I leave early in the morning I probaly wont be there till 10 or 12?

Is there a faster way for me other then taking the turnpike to 60, could I come up 710 thru okeechobee to 27 or would that take longer?

Why don't ya just ride your quad since it's soooo fast? If it's as fast as you say it should only take ya about 15 minutes by my calculations.  ;D

rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 That's funny I don't care who you are that's funny.

win lose or draw I don't care I just want to race...

digginfool

I've got two 400cc CanAms I should bring up and slap this punk around with.  Oh wait... that's 400cc per cylinder.   ;) 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com