Main Menu

x games

Started by rzr ridr, July 31, 2010, 09:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Anybody watching the x games?man them dirt bike guys are awesome!!!they went up to 32 feet high on the step up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye5laaTqK_w :o :o :o and the best whip was breath taking
when they would jump they would almost be going backwards in mid air check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDi6eOPP-lI  :o :o :o YEEEE HAWW
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

not that i would ever be on a bike....but if you EVER see me in the air like those guys....dont wait till i come down to call 911,   ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Quote from: DALEQUAD on July 31, 2010, 10:12:41 PM
not that i would ever be on a bike....but if you EVER see me in the air like those guys....dont wait till i come down to call 911,   ;D
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 So if you get that much air it better be on an airplane bro ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TLittle

those tailwhips are completely insane!!!!!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

08KFX450r

They weren't all that great this year, not saying I can do it but they were 100% better last year and Ricky Carmichael has the best whip all around but he didnt do it this year, he could have done the step up and won that, last year he hit 35 feet with some to spare.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Yeh, I dont know why Travis Pastrana didnt compete in best trick, he can do a double backflip with extra tricks, he could have won. It sucked he went through like 5 motors on his rally car too.

rzr ridr

Yea pastranni is awesome!!!I think I liked beau bamburg better than todd potter man he was narley he was looking back when he did his whip :o :o :o I liked that tail whip with a hand stand ;D ;D ;D we should see if paul will let us try that on his dirt bike rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA! Very funny, you go first!

rzr ridr

Quote from: 08KFX450r on August 01, 2010, 04:20:17 PM
HAHA! Very funny, you go first!
Nah I changed my mind after watching this,WARNING not for the faint of heart :o :o :o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igOntBjTyrQ
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Unfortunately I had to trade the bike to my wife  :(

No tricks on that.

rzr ridr

#11
 ;D soo... what did you trade for? <sofa peeky> rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 sorry couldn't resist!!!thats good though as long as she owns it you can still ride it right ;D ;D ;D Im trying to trade my wife my bow and arrows for a clutch kit for the rzr ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com