Main Menu

Hey Paul

Started by 08KFX450r, July 30, 2010, 04:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08KFX450r

Hello, when are you goin to update the standings?

Paul_S

Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 30, 2010, 04:24:56 PM
Hello, when are you goin to update the standings?

I'll do them today

08KFX450r


snackpac74

maybe tomorrow LOL after the nap.
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

JECKELS

This SUCKS!!! First time in three weeks that I have been able to even look at something not related to the NAVY and all I see is I dropped another spot in the rankings. And after paul updates from this weekend I suspect I will drop another 4 or 5. I am down but not out. Will return, Already 30 pounds lighter and in a lot better shape and having the quad tuned up, WILL be back on the 19th to get used to riding again. 
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com