Main Menu

can am

Started by rzr ridr, July 20, 2010, 02:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

check out the comander x 1000cc I realy like the roll cage ;D this is what you need paul ;D ;D ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGQ40dyXakg I heard polaris was coming out with a 1100cc rzr x :o:o saweeet ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA, dude my dad was goin to buy a rzr this past weekend, but then the wife said no, so he has to try and work with her on it!!! ;D

rzr ridr

ahh man that would be awesome ;D ;D ;D yall will have to take her for a ride on mine this weekend just make sure she has a good experience man dont scare her or you will never get one ;D ;D ;D I would love to see you guys get one.
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets one though!

rzr ridr

Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 02:48:53 PM
HAHA, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets one though!
check this one out its a great deal!!! http://gainesville.craigslist.org/ele/1787578798.html
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Its a scam, she post atvs and sxs on here and says her husband died so she moved away, she said she will ship it to us after we pay, then it takes u to a bogus ebay sight, we almost fell for it.

rzr ridr

Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 03:44:13 PM
Its a scam, she post atvs and sxs on here and says her husband died so she moved away, she said she will ship it to us after we pay, then it takes u to a bogus ebay sight, we almost fell for it.
chiiitt :o :o :o :o sorry dude thought it looked to good to be true :( :'( :'( :'(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA, I found one for 4000 though.

rzr ridr

Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 04:13:50 PM
HAHA, I found one for 4000 though.
yea thats sounds good these prices should go down with all the new ones coming out!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

whats the link for the one for 4K?
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

That thing is Pimp. I bet we could launch off the top of the big freestyle landing, get enough speed up to hit the ramp and make it to the smaller landing.

I also bet that I could talk Matt into being the guinea pig.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on July 21, 2010, 01:13:37 PM
That thing is Pimp. I bet we could launch off the top of the big freestyle landing, get enough speed up to hit the ramp and make it to the smaller landing.

I also bet that I could talk Matt into being the guinea pig.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 I know matt will try it ;D we might need a better roll cage system though ;D ;D ;D hey I just heard the motoplex on big 98 sweeet  ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Its under jacksonville craigslist, all I put in was rzr and then searched again and put in sxs, its one of those.

rzr ridr

Hope its not the one with the rock sliders.cause she emailed me last night and said exactly what you said :o :o :o her husband died and she had to move to canada with her parents >:( >:( >:(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA, see dude she has like 10 atvs and sxs on there and she is screwin people out of money.