Glamis

Started by assbandit, July 21, 2010, 05:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assbandit

Figured I'd post this ad i saw for anyone interested in going to glamis



GlamisTrips

Thanks for posting!  We are doing a truck and trailer out of Florida that is leaving the Sarasota area around October 17th.

Ranger

So how much is the ride per person/atv?

GlamisTrips

Transportation per spot is going to be $575 roundtrip.  A spot generally consists of one ATV or 2 dirtbikes.  Feel free to visit our website at www.GlamisTrips.com for more info. 

zman03

how many people you got so far?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

GlamisTrips

I have about 7 people on the trailer going out of Florida as of now.  I just started to promote this trip out of Florida in the last couple weeks. Each trailer will have apx 28 spots.  One from NY and one from FL.  Our group should be about 60-80 people.