400ex beats 700 raptor and 450rs video

Started by johndoe83, July 09, 2010, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

nice woods quad, dont forget, that in the woods it isnt always about who got the baddest motor, you actually have to have some skill too
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ericcrip

zman your funny why dont you kiss my  :M lol funny man  rolback1 and if the 350-r6 dont go high 6s on motor we will add nos to it.
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

slam1

Quote from: DALEQUAD on July 15, 2010, 07:18:41 AM
nice woods quad, dont forget, that in the woods it isnt always about who got the baddest motor, you actually have to have some skill too
You know how hard it is to get a trophy in FTR! I have a few. I'm a little rusty but i'm finding that the rust falls off quick. I've never done any other racing besides woods on atvs or dirt bikes. I know too much motor and not enough skill can be a bad combination.As well as too much motor not enough suspension. I would really like to see if these guys would try the woods.
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

OPowersports

Quote from: johndoe83 on July 14, 2010, 09:41:07 PM
Thank you, for finally clearing that up opowersports, I appreciate that.

I didnt come here to get people going, I saw there was alot of talk about whos the fastest, I just chimmed in and said I had a 400ex that beats most 450s, everyone else got started on me, I started this thread to show ericcrips video, and they still called it BS....?

I know there are plenty of 450s that run 7s, banshees that run 6s, and raptors alike....I never once thought that a 8.4 was the fastest I ever saw, hell at my strip they just had a three wheeler with a turbo run a 5 second 1/8th, wether it had a atv motor or not??...probally not.

That car is freakin sweet!!!

I have a question for ya?  why would that car be in super pro if super pro is for bikes and quads? or is there a bit of confusion there also?

There is Super pro, Pro and Super Pro Bike at that track but when attendance is low they run what is called Super Pro/Pro Combo which on those nights all three classes race each other. They also run a sportsman class which would include foot brake cars (no delay box) and stock bikes (no air shift or staging Rev limiters)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

johndoe83

That makes alot of sense, also before Moroso became Palm Beach International Raceway, they put us in sportsman class.

The time slips at countyline dont show what class? test and tune there is like get in line and run with no waiting...its pretty sweet!

ericcrip

its the same way at union county dragway where we run. we use to run with the car to but one of the track had a bad wreck and now we just run with the bikes
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com