Please sign pledge form for a place to ride!!!!!!!!!!!! In Dade county soon!!!

Started by zman03, May 16, 2010, 05:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

OK the contract should be signed next week, then we go into permitting then  WE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                         Can I get a couple more pledge forms filled out???                     I could sure use your guys help!!!!!!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

woooooooowwwww!!!!!!!!       I got to walk some of the woods were we are gonna do the trails!!!!        man I cant wait    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!           these trails are gonna be nice!!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

johndoe83

Are you serious?

Whats the estimated time on opening the ride spot???

Keep in mind, permitting has been holding up the martin county ride area for a few years now?

Any word on getting a few guys out to countyline?

zman03

dude, im sure there are plenty of guys to go to countyline!!!   and yes permitting is not overnight.   Patience is a virtue on this one!!   but I hope to do this right
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

trx#9

Quote from: zman03 on July 18, 2010, 06:45:11 PM
this is the worst group to ask for support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then please leave, you have no class and nobody wants you here.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

zman03

I love you too   papi!!!!! :-* :-* :-*   I take it your the NOBODY!!!!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

johndoe83

LOL...he is from miami, the pledge form might be a way for him to commit identity theft...lol.

J/K, zman...but you have been kinda pushy and argumentative with alot of people here.

It does sound like your kinda BSing about walking the trails, signing a few more permits then we can ride, it may just be a gimic to get people to sign your pledge? it may be truthful? maybe identity theft...lol.

I know its for real and not ID theft, it sounds funny tho, Im kinda skeptical about this whole thing anyway?

Where is this spot located?

A few people have offered help but you wont take it?

You kinda shark around and get in arguments with people and other ride spot owners?

Where can I pick up a pledge? normally people pass them out or have them at dealerships or other ride areas? its more legit then just emailing a guy your info, or mailing it to him.

With as much ID theft that goes on, espeacially in the miami area, I can see why there aint many people willing to give you info.

What is the actual location of the ride spot again?

Miami isnt enough info? where is the actual location?....no one knows?

Get out and get local if you are for real, go to the MX tracks, drag strips, car shows, dont just come here man?

zman03

I love the ignore feature!!!!   johndoe, I would stay outta this. me and you aint got no problems but if you wanna jump on the ban wagon?  you too will be required to speak a foreign language!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

johndoe83

Ya good point...lol.

Im very familiar with the miami area though, where is the location or atleast the general area?

zman03

I cannot have anyone going there, checking it out, or anything else like that. I can  say when the time is right you will be invited and then you'll see. If you have doubts, then have them. If the permits dont pass, what did I solve by telling you the location?  This is real!!!!  and your saying I might be involved in some Identity theft thing? Dude come on, thats a pretty serious accusation!   why would I put a guys shop down on the pledge form if this was a scam???    so far most of the pledge forms are from dirtbikers!!!  the quad guys are very scarce!   and the one's that do respond, dont wanna wear helmets, wanna drink or be under some kinda illegal influence, or wanna drag race.  you dont feel comfortable filling out the form?    then dont!!!            
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

johndoe83

actually I said I was kidding, I said it a few times.

the martin county ride spot showed the exact location they were gonna open, theres nothing wrong with that, if it still says no trespassing noone can go there and check it out? If your having a hard time getting pledges I doubt anyone is gonna go check the place out without it being open?

but if people had a general idea of its location, it may help the pledge?

I was trying to be friendly and kinda serious all in one, joking about the ID theft, and serious about giving more info on the place.

even l cross, underhills, holey lands and I think motoplex dont require full gear for trail riding, you can even have a beer if you want.

I think you should utilize what the people want and utilize your local areas like countyline, holiday park, all the motorsports dealerships?

it could really help the cause?

I asked you for a pledge once and never got it? thats why im skeptical? also because of the things I addressed above?

Maybe you could be a lil more giving and get more of what your looking for?

Im just trying to help?

johndoe83


zman03

johndoe, you'll know the location soon enough!  and remember this is miami!!! tresspass is like the norm for the offroaders here. when Miami mx opened tresspass was a real issue even though it was not announced publicly, even though signs were posted, even though they had a guy  living out there watching the place!!   Dude its close to Miami Mx   and thats all the info your gettin till I get closer to opening. 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ScooterB

Quote from: johndoe83 on July 19, 2010, 02:08:54 AM
martin county citrus park had nothing to hide? not saying you do but try a lil harder man?

http://www.citrusoffroadpark.com/about_citrus_off_road_track.html

Lots of good info at the link above

Whats the status of the park lat update look like 2008

Sorry for the derail.........Jose, keep up the fight, I see you got the FTR guys involved at TT

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

zman03

Scooter B I welcome anyone's help. I personally have spent time and money to attend meetings with different agencies,travel to visit potential sites,now consulting an environmental engineer,soon applying for and PAYING for permits.  I have not asked anyone for a single PENNY!!!!   Its hard getting people to fill out pledge form!!!!    Im also curious about martin county ATV park?  What happen?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Bigscrb15

good luck with this man... and you are right.... the atv crowd is hard to get behind you. we tried so hard with the Florida ATV Association a few years ago and nobody wanted to fight for riding lands. they are all just happy to complain.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

zman03

I've received most of the pledge forms from the guys who ride dirtbikes and I have over 150 pledge forms between dirtbikes and quads.  I would say 80% dirtbikers and 20% quadriders.   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Bigscrb15

and also... transparency is where it's at.... you gotta be upfront with locations, plans, finances, etc. people wanna know they are supporting something that will last.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

zman03

I should be signing the contract tuesday ;D ;D ;D :) :) :P :P, then moving on to the permitting!  cross your fingers !!!   say a prayer!!!     SIGN THE FORM!!! ::) ::) ::)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

duroc825

Quote from: zman03 on July 30, 2010, 06:53:40 PM
I should be signing the contract tuesday ;D ;D ;D :) :) :P :P, then moving on to the permitting!  cross your fingers !!!   say a prayer!!!     SIGN THE FORM!!! ::) ::) ::)

I'll say a prayer that ya get some better people skills!  ;)

klutchbuster400

Quote from: johndoe83 on July 19, 2010, 01:30:46 AM
actually I said I was kidding, I said it a few times.

the martin county ride spot showed the exact location they were gonna open, theres nothing wrong with that, if it still says no trespassing noone can go there and check it out? If your having a hard time getting pledges I doubt anyone is gonna go check the place out without it being open?

but if people had a general idea of its location, it may help the pledge?

I was trying to be friendly and kinda serious all in one, joking about the ID theft, and serious about giving more info on the place.

even l cross, underhills, holey lands and I think motoplex dont require full gear for trail riding, you can even have a beer if you want.

I think you should utilize what the people want and utilize your local areas like countyline, holiday park, all the motorsports dealerships?

it could really help the cause?

I asked you for a pledge once and never got it? thats why im skeptical? also because of the things I addressed above?

Maybe you could be a lil more giving and get more of what your looking for?

Im just trying to help?

And coincidently, Holylands was closed down to the ATV community thanks to the continuous supply of drunken idiot. I've no problem with someone wanting a beer while in the SETTING of their favorite hobby, but not if you're going to be RIDING.

Goodluck Jose, I've already sent in mine. I'll get a few more friends to sign as well.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com