Main Menu

paul

Started by rzr ridr, July 06, 2010, 11:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

did you not hear me or are you ignoring me ;D when you gonna let me on the freestyle ramp :O :W <nanaparty> rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 pertty please with sugar on top
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

You gotta speak to Bill & Matt, we all own a third of it each, you can go up my third...but you gotta sign a new waiver and get permission to cross the other 2 owners sections.  ;)

rzr ridr

WOW how wide would a third be :o :o :o maybe I better stick to 6 & ought rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com