Please pass out these flyers

Started by Paul_S, July 01, 2010, 02:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

If you don't mind, please print off a few of these fliers and put them in your local bike store...auto parts store etc.

I have included a color or more economical b/w version.

Thanks.




rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

I know yall laughing at me why aint yall commenting I can take a joke ;D well since yall dont want to talk im going to the plex ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S


firemanjim

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

johndoe83

Whats up with the drag strip at the motoplex? I sent them a email but they have yet to respond?

Do they have a light tree? do they have a trap? or is it a guy with a flag?

FIVE-O

If only it was closer................. :(
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

DALEQUAD

Quote from: johndoe83 on July 02, 2010, 04:09:48 PM
Whats up with the drag strip at the motoplex? I sent them a email but they have yet to respond?

Do they have a light tree? do they have a trap? or is it a guy with a flag?
last time i saw races there, it was a flag
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: johndoe83 on July 02, 2010, 04:09:48 PM
Whats up with the drag strip at the motoplex? I sent them a email but they have yet to respond?

Do they have a light tree? do they have a trap? or is it a guy with a flag?


We do have a tree, but we don't use it. Nobody wanted to travel up to race, so we turned the main drag strip into a freestyle area. We still have a drag strip for fun purposes, but nothing serious.

Get a few guys together, I am willing to dedicate a new area and do it properly, but we would have to see a following for it first.

rzr ridr

#10
hey paul when do you open that freestyle area <nanaparty> I need some freaky flyer miles rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Ida_Mann

I'll hit my usual spots and hand out some flyers dude.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Paul_S

Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 05, 2010, 10:03:27 PM
I'll hit my usual spots and hand out some flyers dude.

Cheers mate

Motoplex_Hitman

Dropped off some flyers in a few spots.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

JECKELS

Dropped off a couple at NAS Jacksonville.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S


zman03

I would'nt mind helping you guys out!!!!    can any of you guys sign the pledge form we started?????? 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

rzr ridr

Quote from: zman03 on July 06, 2010, 11:57:15 AM
I would'nt mind helping you guys out!!!!    can any of you guys sign the pledge form we started?????? 
whats the cause zman wheres the form?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TLittle

I dropped some in PSL for you Paul, had to stop by and get me a new tie rod while I was down there so I brought some with me
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare