going from NC to the hatfield mccoy trails

Started by FL250ex88, June 26, 2010, 09:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL250ex88

How long of a drive is that about. I'm leaving from the Charlotte area. Also wheres the best place to stay I want to be able to ride on the road when i get to the trails and I like scenic trails. Any good trails close to charlotte as well? I'm hoping its a good trip

ericcrip

yes just south. take I77 south to exit 55 turn right go about 3 1/2 miles to brown rd turn right go 1 1/2 miles that puts you at tnt motor sports park it has trails and tracks if you go hit me up i live one mile from there. in chester sc
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

trailhouseowner

Quote from: FL250ex88 on June 26, 2010, 09:39:58 PM
How long of a drive is that about. I'm leaving from the Charlotte area. Also wheres the best place to stay I want to be able to ride on the road when i get to the trails and I like scenic trails. Any good trails close to charlotte as well? I'm hoping its a good trip

Charlotte is about 4 1/2 hours from Gilbert which is where the Rockhouse Trail is.  Gilbert is the most ATV friendly place on the whole trail system.  Try www.browningforktrailhouse.com for a quality lodging at an affordable price!
trailhouseowner
Hatfield McCoy Trails

Browning Fork Trailhouse
www.browningforktrailhouse.com

lbucha8150@aol.com


God bless America and all our troops!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com