Horse thieves

Started by FishaHallic, June 21, 2010, 09:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Two guys are sitting around talking about politics.

One of them asks the other, "So why are you a Democrat?"

"Because my daddy and granddaddy were Democrats," was the man's reply.

"What if your daddy and granddaddy were horse thieves?"

"In that case, I guess I'd be a Republican."

buythisatvstuff

#1
It was incomplete so I corrected you  ;)

Quote from: FishaHallic on June 21, 2010, 09:59:29 AM


"In that case, I guess I'd be a Republican - responsible for working and paying taxes to pay the cops to catch them, build the jail to house them, the officers to watch them, and the cooks to feed them, while the other theiving democrats cried about what type of home they came from and why they should be excused for their crimes and at the same time asking for billions in "stimulus" money to give to corrupt organizations like acorn to make sure these theives continued to vote democrat."

Glad I could be instrumental in showing your your mistake and correcting it  8)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

TNTaylor

I always look forward to new jokes being posted but this one reads like something a kid would post.  It's not funny and only intended to offend.  Come on Fish you're a smart guy, I know you have better stuff than this.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

DALEQUAD

Quote from: TNTaylor on June 21, 2010, 12:34:08 PM
I always look forward to new jokes being posted but this one reads like something a kid would post.  It's not funny and only intended to offend.  Come on Fish you're a smart guy, I know you have better stuff than this.

obvious republican...  ITS A JOKE MAN
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

AintSkeered

Two guys are sitting around talking about politics.

One of them asks the other, "So why are you a Republican?"

"Because my daddy and granddaddy were Republicans," was the man's reply.

"What if your daddy and granddaddy were fertilizer salesmen?"

"In that case, I guess I'd be a Democrat."

So, there you have it, fair and balanced, right?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

DALEQUAD

Quote from: AintSkeered on June 21, 2010, 06:35:22 PM
Two guys are sitting around talking about politics.

One of them asks the other, "So why are you a Republican?"

"Because my daddy and granddaddy were Republicans," was the man's reply.

"What if your daddy and granddaddy were fertilizer salesmen?"

"In that case, I guess I'd be a Democrat."

So, there you have it, fair and balanced, right?

obvious independant   JUST JOKES MAN  ;D ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

buythisatvstuff

yep gotta love those good jokes.......... like this one


The Obama economy utilizes a system of carefully monitored checks and balances. He writes the checks, you pay the balance.

and this one

how are obama and Lincoln alike ? Lincoln suffered from a great depression. obama caused a great depression.


;D
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

TNTaylor

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on June 21, 2010, 07:15:03 PM
yep gotta love those good jokes.......... like this one


The Obama economy utilizes a system of carefully monitored checks and balances. He writes the checks, you pay the balance.

and this one

how are obama and Lincoln alike ? Lincoln suffered from a great depression. obama caused a great depression.


;D


Now those were funny.     I know a good joke when I read one.    ;D

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com