Thinking of running the Quad Series...Please Read

Started by Paul_S, June 15, 2010, 08:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

First off, thanks to those that came out this past weekend. It was an awesome weekend of racing. Our mx series got off to a great start. There was some great racing and everyone seemed to have a good time. We are looking forward to our next race on the 26th of this month. Other than a malfunction with our irrigation, causing a lot of dust, everything seemed to go really well.

It's not too late to join the series, you can compete in as many or few rounds as you like and still qualify for the overall points. We are allowing 3 drops to improve your postion.

We made a couple of changes to the fee structure, we now have a $5.00 (non member only) gate fee for racers and spectators. We have completely dropped the charge to practice Saturday morning though.

Here is the new fee schedule...we will try and stick to this all season.

Non Members:

Saturday Only: $5.00 gate fee for every racer & spectator (includes BBQ), Racera just pay additional $20 per class to race. Includes morning practice.

Non Racer Weekend Special: Full Access to ride the park Fri-Sun plus above - $20.00

Racer Weekend Special:  Includes all above, plus race fees for one class

Motoplex Members only pay the race fees ($20 per class) they pay no extra for the BBQ or riding prior to or after the races.

Motoplex_Hitman

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Paul_S


Motoplex_Hitman

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

OPowersports

Is there a large fat guy riding a snorkeled ute class? I will wear all my protective gear including my croc racing shoes and my large brim racing hat.....
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on June 16, 2010, 07:26:12 PM
Is there a large fat guy riding a snorkeled ute class? I will wear all my protective gear including my croc racing shoes and my large brim racing hat.....

LOL, ride the 450r...I am leading that class, so look at the competition lol.

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on June 16, 2010, 07:28:28 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on June 16, 2010, 07:26:12 PM
Is there a large fat guy riding a snorkeled ute class? I will wear all my protective gear including my croc racing shoes and my large brim racing hat.....

LOL, ride the 450r...I am leading that class, so look at the competition lol.
I don't have 1 anymore, I sold it just in time for you to decide that your an MX guy now. Plus I don't heal quick anymore and have to make it back to work each Monday to pay the never ending line of bills.  :(
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

bseckel

I will be up there to race the Next race. And after The great weekend I had in georgia I am feeling the MX thing a little more.

Paul_S

Quote from: bseckel on June 16, 2010, 08:20:14 PM
I will be up there to race the Next race. And after The great weekend I had in georgia I am feeling the MX thing a little more.

What class you running sir?

Quote from: OPowersports on June 16, 2010, 07:34:42 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on June 16, 2010, 07:28:28 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on June 16, 2010, 07:26:12 PM
Is there a large fat guy riding a snorkeled ute class? I will wear all my protective gear including my croc racing shoes and my large brim racing hat.....

LOL, ride the 450r...I am leading that class, so look at the competition lol.
I don't have 1 anymore, I sold it just in time for you to decide that your an MX guy now. Plus I don't heal quick anymore and have to make it back to work each Monday to pay the never ending line of bills.  :(

I happen to know Little Plank would let you run it...Run the novice with me and Snack, we ain't about to get hurt neither.

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on June 16, 2010, 08:25:09 PM
Quote from: bseckel on June 16, 2010, 08:20:14 PM
I will be up there to race the Next race. And after The great weekend I had in georgia I am feeling the MX thing a little more.

What class you running sir?

Quote from: OPowersports on June 16, 2010, 07:34:42 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on June 16, 2010, 07:28:28 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on June 16, 2010, 07:26:12 PM
Is there a large fat guy riding a snorkeled ute class? I will wear all my protective gear including my croc racing shoes and my large brim racing hat.....

LOL, ride the 450r...I am leading that class, so look at the competition lol.
I don't have 1 anymore, I sold it just in time for you to decide that your an MX guy now. Plus I don't heal quick anymore and have to make it back to work each Monday to pay the never ending line of bills.  :(

I happen to know Little Plank would let you run it...Run the novice with me and Snack, we ain't about to get hurt neither.
It is the only running bike he has right now and he likes to ride every weekend, plus I don't wanna strain it and blow it up.. ;)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

bseckel

Quote from: Paul_S on June 16, 2010, 08:25:09 PM
Quote from: bseckel on June 16, 2010, 08:20:14 PM
I will be up there to race the Next race. And after The great weekend I had in georgia I am feeling the MX thing a little more.

What class you running sir?


I will be running the Novice class with you Paul!

john450r

Quote from: OPowersports on June 16, 2010, 09:00:52 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on June 16, 2010, 08:25:09 PM
Quote from: bseckel on June 16, 2010, 08:20:14 PM
I will be up there to race the Next race. And after The great weekend I had in georgia I am feeling the MX thing a little more.

What class you running sir?

Quote from: OPowersports on June 16, 2010, 07:34:42 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on June 16, 2010, 07:28:28 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on June 16, 2010, 07:26:12 PMYou know you can ride it anytime you want
Is there a large fat guy riding a snorkeled ute class? I will wear all my protective gear including my croc racing shoes and my large brim racing hat.....

LOL, ride the 450r...I am leading that class, so look at the competition lol.
I don't have 1 anymore, I sold it just in time for you to decide that your an MX guy now. Plus I don't heal quick anymore and have to make it back to work each Monday to pay the never ending line of bills.  :(

I happen to know Little Plank would let you run it...Run the novice with me and Snack, we ain't about to get hurt neither.
It is the only running bike he has right now and he likes to ride every weekend, plus I don't wanna strain it and blow it up.. ;)

john450r


OPowersports

Quote from: john450r on June 17, 2010, 08:46:23 AM
You know you can ride it anytime you want
Keep quiet! you are ruining my perfect excuse!!!  :)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Motoplex_Hitman

So that's your plan. Very sneaky.    :wink.gif
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com