Hershal & Matt Jumping 6 and 0 on a RZR

Started by Paul_S, June 10, 2010, 10:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


rzr ridr

sweet thanks paul mine didnt record damn gopro ;D that sure was fun!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TLittle

2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

rzr ridr

thanks tlittle I owe that to matt ;D ;D he was sitting over there hollaring faster faster :o :o I thought he was gonna put his foot on the gas pedal for a second there ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

duroc825

Matt's gonna kill ya if your not careful!

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

there is only one problem i saw with that video :dunno.gif  TOO SHORT >:(  lets see some more
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on June 14, 2010, 02:37:02 AM
there is only one problem i saw with that video :dunno.gif  TOO SHORT >:(  lets see some more

If you guys want to see more;

Florida Motoplex, 7467 SW Hike Lake Rd, Madison, Fl 32340

Hershal is racing that bad boy in our mx series.


rzr ridr

Thats right hey I WON my first race ;D ;D ;D looks like im gonna be the champ if dont nobody come race against me rolback1 yall dont know what your missing yall im gonna be hard to beat cause I got matt and paul training me ;Dthat table top is next :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

duroc825

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 14, 2010, 03:01:33 PM
Thats right hey I WON my first race ;D ;D ;D looks like im gonna be the champ if dont nobody come race against me rolback1 yall dont know what your missing yall im gonna be hard to beat cause I got matt and paul training me ;Dthat table top is next :o :o :o

You're not related to Newember are ya?  ;D

duroc825

Quote from: Paul_S on June 14, 2010, 11:48:08 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on June 14, 2010, 02:37:02 AM
there is only one problem i saw with that video :dunno.gif  TOO SHORT >:(  lets see some more

If you guys want to see more;

Florida Motoplex, 7467 SW Hike Lake Rd, Madison, Fl 32340

Hershal is racing that bad boy in our mx series.



I might just take ya up on that Paul. It's been way to long since I've been up there.