SDTA R6 Flat Track Points Race Maxville, Fl May 29th

Started by WJDTRI, May 20, 2010, 01:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj

Quote from: LIL_JOHN14 on June 02, 2010, 10:54:01 PM
Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on May 31, 2010, 08:00:10 PM
no pics of the am quads :'(

Yeah I know. I guess their were none taken???



I have all the quad videos except the open class heat #1, Lisa deleted it by mistake.
when I get them downloaded to Youtube ,I will post them up !

LIL_JOHN14

Mystic Motorsports #3


HillKiller

#28
Here are some from the Open Quad class...










Derek was pretending he was on a motorcycle....



I think he saw me coming...
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

derek330

dang! the door got slamed on somebody! LOL   ;D  and yes, i practice 2 wheelin when i can.
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

WJDTRI

Hey Derek
When you get to the point where you can be turning your bike right while going left on two wheels, let Shawn know and he can sign you up in one of the M/C classes. :)

WJ

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

derek330

LOL ;D i already told SM we can race quad against MC. i will try to keep it on 2 wheels but no promises. :P   i got a cr250. i would like to race it one time BUT, i don't have the money cause i spend it all on quads. plus i want to keep my legs and not have them trampled by a dirtbike.
jumping is my thing on motorcycles. i will leave that slidin' mess to y'all. :ThumbsUp.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.