Memorial Day Weekend

Started by Raptorman_Ed, May 17, 2010, 10:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

On my way down to groom the track today.

Andy9933

Quote from: john450r on May 27, 2010, 12:53:37 PM
Only 2 days


Take the go pro, I want to see some action. Wwwwoootttt
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

TRXASAURUS

Sure would like to go.... have plans for boating beach weekend on east coast with a good friend and family

Y'all have fun!

Pics!
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Motoplex_Hitman

Same to you. Enjoy the boat.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

firemanjim

I am in valdosta planning on sat but might come in Friday night as well
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

firemanjim

Had a great time on the Friday night swamp ride,great folks out at the plex as usual,gave the new snorks a good test run that's for sure.will be bringing  the generator and camper next weekend ,the back and forth to the campground knda sucks
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

250rsith

Hey Paul, how's the mx tracks up there? Did you guys got some rain? Planning on heading up there on Monday to the mx tracks for a while so hoping tracks are not that wet
Been looking foward to go to the Plex. Thanks and keep the great job.
BTW, anybody from the Ocala area heading up there?
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Paul_S

Quote from: 250rsith on May 30, 2010, 07:42:52 PM
Hey Paul, how's the mx tracks up there? Did you guys got some rain? Planning on heading up there on Monday to the mx tracks for a while so hoping tracks are not that wet
Been looking foward to go to the Plex. Thanks and keep the great job.
BTW, anybody from the Ocala area heading up there?

Tracks are great..as we speak. Not expecting anymore rain. As long as we don't get a bunch more rain..it should be perfect conditions tomorrow.

john450r

Thanks for another great weekend paul cant wait for the next one

patches206

Quote from: firemanjim on May 30, 2010, 05:13:36 PM
Had a great time on the Friday night swamp ride,great folks out at the plex as usual,gave the new snorks a good test run that's for sure.will be bringing  the generator and camper next weekend ,the back and forth to the campground knda sucks

Jim you ever find out why that beast you ride was running funny on the weekend of the ATV games? :banghead.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

firemanjim

fuel filter and silt in tank,runs great now..... :P
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

patches206

Quote from: firemanjim on June 01, 2010, 01:36:44 AM
fuel filter and silt in tank,runs great now..... :P

Bad load of gas?  Your stuff is cleaner on the outside than inside.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

firemanjim

yeah I keep my junk clean,I will make sure the dirt stays outta the tank for sure,never know how a machine has been treated when you buy used,I would figure with only 11 hours on the bike it would be tip top but I guess it only takes one time filling and dirt getting in the tank to clog up the works.....Running strong now :P
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

DALEQUAD

Quote from: firemanjim on June 01, 2010, 01:27:39 PM
yeah I keep my junk clean,I will make sure the dirt stays outta the tank for sure,never know how a machine has been treated when you buy used,I would figure with only 11 hours on the bike it would be tip top but I guess it only takes one time filling and dirt getting in the tank to clog up the works.....Running strong now :P

were you the one that thought the battery was bad and replaced it ?
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

firemanjim

yup that was me.......ended up not to be the battery.....
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

DALEQUAD

that sucks.... well at least you got that beast figured out and back up to speed :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Raptorman_Ed

Thanks for another great weekend Pual...hope I did things right!!!
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

pault

Raptorman, I sent you a PM with some questions about your trailer. Wanted to see if you got is as my computer is doing strange things. Thanks

Tinker

Dude those Rivers I mean creeks were awesome this past weekend snows 40 was just a little deep rode the rim and it was over the handle bars just the way I like it

Motoplex_Hitman

It was a blast ridin with you again Tinker.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Prowlerj

The plex was perfect, water water everywhere! ;D

Raptorman_Ed

Quote from: pault on June 03, 2010, 10:18:24 PM
Raptorman, I sent you a PM with some questions about your trailer. Wanted to see if you got is as my computer is doing strange things. Thanks
I sent you a reply....
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer