banshee project

Started by quads_only, May 29, 2010, 10:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quads_only

started a new project. revamping an abused banshee.  

before



gettin some done. not to bad looking.


click the pic




[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

zman03

Yamaha made a great bike for hillclimbs and dunes! what you gonna use it for?  Trail?,mx?,mud? big difference so far!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

quads_only

dont know, pobably trade or sell it for another project.    ;D .believe it or not I traded my chopper atc in the three wheeler section for this .
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Baileygunns

Wow... Good trade.

I know you put some time into the fab of that trike but I can't amagine you were to deep in the pocket with it. Some carrier bearings (I'm guessing), swing arm bearings and a sticker kit and it's looking good. How was the motor in this thing?

quads_only

Motor needs the crank bearings redone but I'm going to have a friend check over it first. 
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com