Magura - Hydraulic Clutch

Started by stump66, May 09, 2005, 10:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Does Anyone know where I can find warranty info on a system or get a kit to rebuild a Magura - Hydraulic Clutch??
Or am I looking at paying 200 for a new one??
HELP!!!!!!!  ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

krdeal

What part needs rebuilding? The master cylinder or the slave cylinder?

stump66

I have since talked to A Magura rep. You can get a master kit for 34 bucs. The slave is not servicable and is sold seperate for about 65. + Royal Blood mineral oil + a bleeder kit + shipping. Well since my son rides trails and does not race yet and is 6'2" 220 I think an RTC racing easy pull lever and perch and a motion pro cable will do just fine for under 68 bucs.Thanks for the help.
 ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!