weekend of 6/5 and 6/6?

Started by Dixie Normous, May 26, 2010, 12:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Normous

Paul we are going to be coming on Saturday afternoon to ride and camp and ride again on Sunday...is there anything going on? Can we do a swamp ride or something that Saturday night?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Paul_S

I can't ride with you guys (my bike is down and being fixed), but you guys are very welcome to ride.

If we get a few together, we could do a BBQ or something.  ;D

Dixie Normous

ok...I'll see if I can get Jim and some of his buddies too.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on May 26, 2010, 04:54:01 PM
ok...I'll see if I can get Jim and some of his buddies too.

Very cool sir  ;D

firemanjim

I am off friday and saturday,gotta work sunday,Might come down friday and camp ,then ride saturday.what about this weekend?
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Dixie Normous

I
m not sure I can make it this weekend, had to re-do my snorkle and I am having to get it all put back together this weekend. That was my problem...I wasn't getting enough air at higher rpms, that is what was causing it to break up real bad! Went 2" all the way out and she runs good, just have to fine tune it now, and she'll be ready to go.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

snackpac74

We are in for Sunday.... :drive.gif  2 weeks of work I am ready to play. should be there sunday morning.   :Clown.gif
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Dixie Normous

cool find us...I'll be in a white ford f-250 and my buddy will be in a silver toyota tundra
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

snackpac74

O ya will do.  Did you guys do the tampabay event on the 15 an 16???  it was a blast.
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Dixie Normous

naah, we weren't able to make that one...I heard it was good.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

snackpac74

It was awesome.  Ya I ll be there for the 6th.  got to get some laps in.
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

firemanjim

gonna be in friday and saturday,gotta do the firehouse thing sunday..... :'(
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Dixie Normous

Cool, Mark will be there camping at Yogi Bear (family thingy) and then I'll be there approx 1pm on saturday after my sons football game. We are going to camp at yogi bear camp grounds but will be at motoplex alot.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

firemanjim

well I thought I was in the clear to head down but its a no go,I gotta work Sunday,saturday is my Birthday and we  are having a party at the parents and I have the kids out of school today,whens the next event/ride??
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

TLittle

Quote from: firemanjim on June 04, 2010, 02:33:29 PM
well I thought I was in the clear to head down but its a no go,I gotta work Sunday,saturday is my Birthday and we  are having a party at the parents and I have the kids out of school today,whens the next event/ride??
Doesn't that mean special privledges to do whatever you want??? Gotta tell the family the birthday party is at the plex!!!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Motoplex_Hitman

It wouldn't be the first party at the Plex !!!!!! ;D
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Dixie Normous

we went out there and had the whole plex to ourself...... :D
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

firemanjim

lucky,I really needed some swamp time..... :'(
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

TLittle

Jim you get your good tires on this time?... not that you didn't make it through everywhere last time!!!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

firemanjim

yeah I will have my big boy shoes on nexttime....
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Motoplex_Hitman

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Dixie Normous

Damn boy....how many wheelers do you have?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

XtremeH18

Quote from: firemanjim on June 08, 2010, 12:39:24 AM
yeah I will have my big boy shoes on nexttime....


are those 30's silverback on 12 inch rims???  They look like the ones I have on my grizzly... I just put 30's on 12 inch rims the other day... can't wait to test them out this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!   8)

firemanjim

well lets see,06 400 max on 27's,06 650 max on 28's and the 08 renegade on 30's,wish I had more :'(
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area