Funny Short Story

Started by IXIswamperIXI, May 24, 2010, 08:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Well Sunday I was laying on the ground under my RZR putting on the skid plate back on.  As a lot of you bigger guys may know your T shirts tend to ride up a little exposing you belly.  I am using a 1/4" air ratchet to bolt the skid plate back on which I put on my stomach on and off.  My 2.5 year old son loves to help me, handing every bolt.  Then he decides to hand me my ratchet (sitting on my stomach) well when he reaches for it he presses the trigger and the pain begins LOL.... Yall ever had hair removed by a 1/4" ratchet  ::) I screamed, jerked my head up hitting the RZR then tried to pull it off, which it was now stuck, so I put it in reverse and SLOWLY unbolted my self LOL all the mean time my son is saying "I sorry Daddy." I just had to laugh I couldn't yell at him for trying to help.  Soooo if you guys are having a bad day at least you still have hair  ;D
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

buythisatvstuff

LOL gotta love Daddy's little helper !
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

steveb

that's funny.my boy would have been trying to apologize while laughing his little ass off.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: steveb on May 25, 2010, 07:50:38 AM
that's funny.my boy would have been trying to apologize while laughing his little ass off.

LMAO
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TNTaylor

LMAO... Was his mother standing nearby and put him up to that?
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: TNTaylor on May 25, 2010, 01:31:53 PM
LMAO... Was his mother standing nearby and put him up to that?

Nope she was watchin my 10 month old, if she would have been there she would have been laughing like she was when He wiped his bugger on my shoulder.  ;D
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com