Memorial Day Weekend

Started by Raptorman_Ed, May 17, 2010, 10:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptorman_Ed

So who is up for another great time at the Plex on Memorial Day weekend.  A group of 15-20 of us are coming and we always welcome others to ride with us.

Come up and join in on the fun!!!
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

Motoplex_Hitman

Looking forward to seeing you there. ;D
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

john450r


DALEQUAD

not sure if i can make it or not  :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 21, 2010, 04:02:54 PM
not sure if i can make it or not  :dunno.gif
come on man you can do it!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

250rsith

Anybody on monday???(memorial day)
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

rzr ridr

Quote from: 250rsith on May 22, 2010, 06:56:04 PM
Anybody on monday???(memorial day)
MEEE  <nanaparty>That is if paul dont mind ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 22, 2010, 09:49:32 PM
Quote from: 250rsith on May 22, 2010, 06:56:04 PM
Anybody on monday???(memorial day)
MEEE  <nanaparty>That is if paul dont mind ;D

I don't mind.

TLittle

All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

john450r


rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 01:32:53 AM
All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
I have a feeling that is not happening unless he rides on the back with you or walks. His Cat is about 230 miles away from the plex.  ;)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

TLittle

Don't tell me the linch mob has it hanging from a tree again!!!

I need a favor too, I'm bringing my daughters chinese pos, see if I can get some help to get it running longer than 2 days, it only has about 4 hours on it
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

OPowersports

Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 10:27:56 PM
Don't tell me the linch mob has it hanging from a tree again!!!

I need a favor too, I'm bringing my daughters chinese pos, see if I can get some help to get it running longer than 2 days, it only has about 4 hours on it
Problem with an off brand China bike is even if you find out what is wrong with it good luck finding the parts to fix it. Best bet with a China mini would be to get an Apex or DRR ( talk with Chad from ECP mini quads). Or get a Honda TRX 90 you can't kill them.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Raptorman_Ed

Quote from: OPowersports on May 24, 2010, 09:43:49 PM
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 01:32:53 AM
All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
I have a feeling that is not happening unless he rides on the back with you or walks. His Cat is about 230 miles away from the plex.  ;)
If it will be done by Friday, my offer to deliever still stands.
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

john450r

Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on May 24, 2010, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on May 24, 2010, 09:43:49 PM
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 01:32:53 AM
All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
I have a feeling that is not happening unless he rides on the back with you or walks. His Cat is about 230 miles away from the plex.  ;)
If it will be done by Friday, my offer to deliever still stands.
Theres no way it will be done by friday

Raptorman_Ed

Quote from: john450r on May 25, 2010, 12:09:07 AM
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on May 24, 2010, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on May 24, 2010, 09:43:49 PM
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 01:32:53 AM
All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
I have a feeling that is not happening unless he rides on the back with you or walks. His Cat is about 230 miles away from the plex.  ;)
If it will be done by Friday, my offer to deliever still stands.
Theres no way it will be done by friday

I am going to Tallahassee the following Thursday if it helps too.
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

Paul_S

LOL, I am not in a hurry to get it back..when John and Matt get a chance to get on it..it is fine with me. Not expecting to get it back too soon.

I have ridden in the swamps so much lately, that I am not looking to take it back in there anytime soon.

Started riding MX, so concentrating on that at the moment.


TLittle

Quote from: OPowersports on May 24, 2010, 11:33:34 PM
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 10:27:56 PM
Don't tell me the linch mob has it hanging from a tree again!!!

I need a favor too, I'm bringing my daughters chinese pos, see if I can get some help to get it running longer than 2 days, it only has about 4 hours on it
Problem with an off brand China bike is even if you find out what is wrong with it good luck finding the parts to fix it. Best bet with a China mini would be to get an Apex or DRR ( talk with Chad from ECP mini quads). Or get a Honda TRX 90 you can't kill them.
honda trx don't cost 400 bucks...it's just clean the carb and the thing works good, but last 2 times 2-3 days after, no go
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Jeff L

#20
Check the fuel line and filter, wait change the fuel line and filter.  

OK, here's what I had to do with every one I sold before it went out the door:

1: Change fuel lines and filter, they're junk.
2: take apart engine engine shut off (the red switch on the handlebar) and clean with contact cleaner, the apply di-electric grease
3: tighten connections on voltage regulator and starter switch and apply dielectric grease.
4: loctite all important nuts and bolts, ( for some reason China doesn't know how to use this wonderful substance)

Carb and electric issues dominate these bikes, the fuel lines and fiter will help the carb, but if you have an electric choke,  well either keep an extra carb or swap for a manual choke carb.


These bikes are inexpensive and will not give you the reliability of a Honda or Popo youth boke that cost 5-8 times as much, but can be a great kids bike if you can wrench some.


For parts            parts4motorsports.com  The owner Mike Turber is a wealth of MIC info, and if he doesn't have what you need he can direct you.

Andy9933

Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 01:07:36 AM

Started riding MX, so concentrating on that at the moment.




you the man Paul  8)
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Andy9933 on May 25, 2010, 06:05:14 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 01:07:36 AM

Started riding MX, so concentrating on that at the moment.




you the man Paul  8)

Don't forget, I got the keys to the skidder, so if I don't like the jump (which is the case with most of them lol) it will get changed. We changed the double double coming out of the last BIG corner before the finish line, into a table..this past weekend. Expect to see some other changes.

rzr ridr

Hey cuz can I hold dem keys a hour or 2 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

john450r