Another TBRD-motoplex games video

Started by Andy9933, May 23, 2010, 09:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

dirtslinger

Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

rzr ridr

Great video thanks andy ;D hey was that matt clikn his feet on that steel ramp saweeet ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Andy9933

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 23, 2010, 11:44:41 PM
Great video thanks andy ;D hey was that matt clikn his feet on that steel ramp saweeet ;D

The one and only. I can't do that sitting still.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Paul_S


Paul_S

LOL, I was watching it again, did u see Mindi chit her drawers @ 2:17 lolol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fred from Quads Only texted me today, I think his gang are coming up this weekend, they might be able to give a few pointers.

Andy9933

Quote from: Paul_S on May 24, 2010, 03:00:59 AM
LOL, I was watching it again, did u see Mindi chit her drawers @ 2:17 lolol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fred from Quads Only texted me today, I think his gang are coming up this weekend, they might be able to give a few pointers.

Yes I did, lol. He asked why no one took any smooth shots of him. I asked were there any?
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com