Record all your action and relive it at a later date.

Started by LostCause, May 22, 2010, 04:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

     There is a cool new product out there that will be a big help for many who are involved in OHV use.  If you are a racer or a joyrider this product will tell you what you did, where you were and a tone of other information.  You can get data sheets, areal photos of your trail and even relive your ride with a 3D animation ride.

     Check it out

     http://www.ripxxpta.webs.com
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Chillinthemost

Thats cool because at my age I cant remember what I did this morning. I do know however, whatever I did, I did it fast and I won ;D.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LostCause

That's right Chillin.  We always win and do it better than everyone else.   LOL    :)

I'm going to give ya ll a link to the data sheets also.  This is just some of the things that you can learn about your ride.  Ever wondered just how fast you were going?  RIPXX can tell you!

http://ripxxpta.webs.com/Cody%20Dade%20City.pdf
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Anoriginal

Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 22, 2010, 08:46:23 PM
Thats cool because at my age I cant remember what I did this morning. I do know however, whatever I did, I did it fast and I won ;D.

Your wife said the same thing....you did it fast and finished first. She's not happy with you and you'll get no trophy for that race.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com