Senator Hillary Clinton(Walking  Eagle)

Started by stump66, May 11, 2005, 10:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upper New York state.  She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every  Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become  the  first female President.





She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "YES" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for  approval.  Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters  and brothers".

At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator  with a
plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking  Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the  crowds. A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they  come to select the new name given to the Senator.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so  full of sh!# it can no longer fly
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Toomey

I new those indians where smart, first they build an mx track, then stick ms. clinton where she belongs!  :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

GSPKurt

QuoteThey explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so  full of sh!# it can no longer fly

 [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Seabee

I think that should get sent to Hillary's web-site. I really x 10, hate that B*TCH.

 [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

klutchbuster400

" me no trust the white man, he steal land and call it seminole track" lol ;D j/p

CAOSPOP

 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]


Sur is a walking bird maybe

Honda328i

Did you ask why I am a Republican?


[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

ish

not that i have anything against women for president, but if she gets in office i will move to amsterdam and say bye bye to the U.S.A. i want less federal policy and let the states decide what they each need to do.
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quotenot that i have anything against women for president, but if she gets in office i will move to amsterdam and say bye bye to the U.S.A. i want less federal policy and let the states decide what they each need to do.
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteDid you ask why I am a Republican?


I feel sorry for anyone who listens to Ann Coulter
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Toomey

If she was president......... I don't know what I'd do!!!!!  :o :'(
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

bigscrub79

She absolutely deserves the name walking eagle. lmao that is very funny
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com